• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official X06 Barcelona (360) Summary Thread

BenjaminBirdie said:
I'm noticing something alright. But, no, seriously, it seemed pretty clear on the slide "Exclusive To Xbox 360 and Games For Windows"

The same exact slide as this next Splinter Cell.

:D

Yes that's because SC will be completely exclusive. He didn't give a time period or say it would debut on the system, just that it was an exclusive. The whole "debut" thing is the new "time exclusive".

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I'm pretty sure he was referring to Splinter Cell 5 as DA is already confirmed for last gen platforms in addition to the 360.

Razoric

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
Yes that's because SC will be completely exclusive. He didn't give a time period or say it would debut on the system, just that it was an exclusive. The whole "debut" thing is the new "time exclusive".

just stop

Bioshock IS 360 exclusive, not timed. That was pretty clear. You have a 360 yeah? Lets move on.

ShutEye

Oh Peter:

digko0.gif

SolidSnakex said:

Same slide, same situation? Don't see why not.

Speevy

Banned
PapiShasho said:
he said the next Splinter Cell developed by Ubisoft Montreal will be exclusive to the 360/Vista, so Im guessing the one AFTER Double Agent

Yep, so Bioshock and Splinter Cell 5 Xbox 360 exclusive.

Orodreth

Regarding HD-DVD on europe did he say it will be on november for UK, Germany and France only ? and rest of countries next year ?

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
When was the US price of the HD-DVD announced? All the euro and quid conversions come closer to $250 than $199....

Dante

199 is too high for an add on. Oh and I am a bit hesitant to beleive when Peter says anything is exclusive after the GTA4 fiasco @ last years E3 I wouldn't be surprised to see a few press releases in the next couple days that will try and clear things up.

Razoric said:
just stop

Bioshock IS 360 exclusive, not timed. That was pretty clear. You have a 360 yeah? Lets move on.

I wasn't even talking about Bioshock (I didn't even hear what he mentioned on it either), just that you can see a difference in the language they use between exclusives and their time exclusives.

Top Bottom