• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 |OT| Gears of Yore

Hm, I noticed the blurriness that other players have been reporting while I was playing but I thought it was just that I was quite far away from the TV, but I played it again on a monitor today and noticed the same thing. It's like everything in the game is just slightly out of focus, it's kind of weird. By contrast, I booted up TLOU:R and noticed that that image was really sharp.

I wonder what it is.

Logash

Eh? What's the point of having 0-60s then? Here's a bad game. Let's not get too hung up on arbitrary and subjective numbers. What matters is if you agree with the content, which apparently you do.

Kind of, I think the issues are there but they don't get in the way of my experience. You're right about the numbers though. I guess I am just conditioned to accept certain scores. So the pacing is off but the story, gameplay, characters, and art direction is awesome to me. The thing is that the pacing does take something away from the game and it does seem like they could have added some things but here is a fact, I was never bored while playing the game and I was never annoyed by anything it was doing. I was aware of some issues but they never got in my way. As it stands now, I'd give the game an 8 maybe a 7.5. What I am saying is that I see what the reviewers are talking about but I don't think it's nearly as bad as they say. I've played game worse than the Order that got higher scores.

How is the lycan showdown from the E3 showing generally regarded on here? I got through that part today and, despite it revolving around QTEs for the most part, I found myself really engaged during the whole thing. I know it's considered a buzzword by this point, but I found the way it was choreographed really 'visceral'. It was gruesome, hard-hitting and tense - loved it.

The first lycan battle on the other hand, now that's shockingly poor gameplay design. Couldn't believe how bad it was. It's literally the same attack maneuver cycled over and over again until you finish the things off. This game was introduced with a big werewolf battle, and then that's how they introduce the main threat, with a single routine charge attack? 'Limp' and 'pedestrian' isn't even the half of it.

Anyway, I'm on chapter 8 as of now. This game man. I can't remember the last time I flip-flopped so wildly on a video game. It gets a lot right, yet so much wrong. There are glimmers of greatness here, particularly in the visuals, the dialogue and the gunplay, but they're too often bogged down by an unhealthy obsession with cinematics and funneling the player down a single route at a walking pace. There is a right way to execute a cinematic playable experience, and I can't help but think of what Naughty Dog could've done with this whole premise instead.

Best part is, if RaD released a sequel, I'd buy it! The Order is inherently flawed, but compelling enough that I'd be willing to invest money and time yet again in this world they've created, assuming of course they've learnt from their mistakes and make the necessary improvements.

Frillen

Loving the positive experiences people are having its a nice two fingers up to the reviews and bad press it was getting.

Please tell me more.

Anyway, GAF opinions right now align pretty well with how the media reviewed the game. The game has a ton of shortcomings.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
How is the lycan showdown from the E3 showing generally regarded on here? I got through that part today and, despite it revolving around QTEs for the most part, I found myself really engaged during the whole thing. I know it's considered a buzzword by this point, but I found the way it was choreographed really 'visceral'. It was gruesome, hard-hitting and tense - loved it.

The first lycan battle on the other hand, now that's shockingly poor gameplay design. Couldn't believe how bad it was. It's literally the same attack maneuver cycled over and over again until you finish the things off. This game was introduced with a big werewolf battle, and then that's how they introduce the main threat, with a single routine charge attack? 'Limp' and 'pedestrian' isn't even the half of it.

Anyway, I'm on chapter 8 as of now. This game man. I can't remember the last time I flip-flopped so wildly on a video game. It gets a lot right, yet so much wrong. There are glimmers of greatness here, particularly in the visuals, the dialogue and the gunplay, but they're too often bogged down by an unhealthy obsession with cinematics and funneling the player down a single route at a walking pace. There is a right way to execute a cinematic playable experience, and I can't help but think of what Naughty Dog could've done with this whole premise instead.

Best part is, if RaD released a sequel, I'd buy it! The Order is inherently flawed, but compelling enough that I'd be willing to invest money and time yet again in this world they've created, assuming of course they've learnt from their mistakes and make the necessary improvements.

It didn't feel like a fight, I felt too "safe" as it were, cause I knew I could beat the QTEs. The actual part of that section I liked a lot was the part right after you
blow the lycan back with the gust of air. After it runs off and you have to go upstairs and you can here it running around in the ceiling and whatnot, I thought it was gonna jump down and attack me
But yeah, I can't be intimidated by this big creature if I know for the most part all the work is being done for me and I only have to occasionally hit a button/flick a stick. If it were an actually hard QTE maybe it would be different.

Thanks for the impressions.

I do have one issue though, with your sequel ideas. This one in particular:

[B2. If they are going to roll with interactive QTE's for the next one, make them affect the story or a particular scene. Different outcomes of your actions etc.][/B]

Sorry, but I don't want that. That is like Heavy Rain. I don't want The Order to become like that. It would just feel pointless. People wouldn't want to fail the QTE's to see the bad outcomes. They would just reload, like what most people did in Heavy Rain.

Totally agree. I would them rather they left out QTE's altogether. I just meant if they end up keeping QTE's in the sequel (if they make one of course) at least expand on it a little or do something with them. But I would personally like the qte's out the game completely to be honest.

EDIT: Also what the hell is the Armoury in the in-game menu all about?! It was greyed out through my entire playthrough.

I have only played until chapter 4 and though I am enjoying it, I have to say there is so much wasted potential here. I have been fighting overwhelmingly humans which is disappointing when they could have had a whole manner of gothic creatures to fight: as well as the Lycans, there could have been Gargoyles and Dr Jekyll monsters.

Also since the protagonists are knights, how bout some updated knight weaponry: a steampunk hydraulic crossbow for example, firing silver bolts, would have been really interesting. The arc gun and thermite rifle are awesome but I don't think there are any more original weapons (so far atleast).

They should take a look at the gameplay from the Last of Us and just use that as a bit of inspiration - the openish areas to explore, and the open encounter arenas to fight the enemy. There is real potential for this franchise, and I am confident that if RAD take on board the criticism and make the improvements (as well as keeping their vision of the cinematic nature) the next game could be really special.

Frillen

tell me more. i see a lot of positive comments of people that have played the game. more positive than negative.

I've already told what I feel about the game. It has stunning visuals, great voice acting, fantastic atmosphere and solid gun play. But tons of shortcomings. Here's ten of them:

1) Too short (3-4 hours of pure gameplay). Not only is it short, but it has zero replay value. Like there's nothing after you beat it. Other games in the same genre either have a multiplayer mode, co-op mode, challenge mode, or hell even a new game+ mode. The game couldn't even have a new game+ mode though since there's no unlockables or even an upgrade system.

2) Too bare bones in its gameplay structure. Cut scenes followed by sections of regular shooting/cover sections. Nothing special outside of a few forced stealth sections, which are more annoying than they do good. Rinse and repeat. No upgrade system when it comes to weapons, nothing.

3) Hand holding gameplay. There are times when you can't even move in a 3D space, because the game wants you to do exactly what they want you to do. There are times mid game where you think you're still playing the tutorial. There are times when the game takes the control away from you for no reason at all.

4) Some QTE heavy segments, especially in the beginning. Last part spoiler: the last boss is a QTE boss, basically.

5) The Lycan encounters are very repetitive and are probably the least interesting enemies in the game, even though they really shouldn't be considering the competition.

6) When the game introduces new weapons, they suddenly take them away from you a few minutes later. The Thermite weapon is cool. Unfortunately you only use it three times during the game.

7) Unskippable cut scenes are annoying if you want to do a second run or you want to collect collectibles. The game doesn't even track what collectibles you've collected.

8) There are chapters in the game where you don't even control the character. This is a video game. Yeah, I know, cinematic experience yada yada... Still.

9) It's super linear. There are times when the enemies can't even flank you because the pathway ahead is too linear.

10) Underwhelming story. That ending...

SpokkX

I finished the game today and while I liked it for the most part, it could have been so so much better, it makes me sad.

They managed to create an amazing world and atmosphere and the best graphics I have ever seen on console or PC regardless. And I am speaking in terms of tech as well as art style.
This is by far the most beautiful game I have yet had the pleasure to play. The music is amazing to. The sounds of the weapons are great and pack quite a punch, the controls are precise and feel very smooth. The gunplay is fun and feels right. The story is intriguing, one of the better stories for a video game without a doubt. The writing is good, the voice acting absolutely top notch. Basically all the production values are there and this just elevates the fact that the game itself just isn't very good.

I could write a lot about all the negative things like the ending, some of the level layouts, the stealth sections... But the things that piss me of the most, are all those astonishingly stupid design decisions.

- Forcing you to walk slowly and to examine objects for a certain amount of time
Yes, the graphics are amazing and I really like to look at the scenery and study the intricate work of the developers, but forcing the player to do so, feels just wrong. The whole thing of turning objects in your hand and just looking at them feels like a very forced way to admire the design. If I want to look at these things I'll do that myself. I wouldn't rush through these sets anyway because the game is so gorgeous, but forcing me to go as slow as the developers feel like, makes me want to examine these objects and areas less, than when I would have more freedom.

- Lycan combat
This is probably one of the biggest disappointments of them all. First, there were far to few encounters with the lycans. They went through so much work with the design and these wonderful (or should I say gruesome) transformations and only let me fight them three or four times. And they even managed to make these fights suck?
The first trailer showed a lot of lycans which were climbing structures and jumping of them. Why don't they do that in the game? They literally have one pattern, that gets boring and predictable after one killed lycan. These fights would have been so much more intense if they were climbing on crates or other structures, were jumping onto me, hiding, sneaking around or attacking together.... The possibilities are endless.
The fight with the elder lycan in my opinion was a bit better, but also could have been actually good, if they wouldn't restrain my actions so much. Why couldn't I move around more freely or have more evasive options?
It's the same with the grenades. Why can't I roll whenever I want to by pressing X for example. Why does that have to be a button prompt? WHY? It even hurts the cinematic approach as there has to be a button prompt every time a grenade is near me. If I could roll whenever I wanted, a small grenade indicator would have been enough.
I mean "What were they thinking?" - AVGN ;)

- Constantly breaking up the flow of gameplay to show me a 5 seconds cutscene
This is especially bad in the first half of the game. Why am I not allowed to climb down a ladder my self? Does that have to be a cutscene? I simply can not understand, how the developers didn't realize that this pulls you out of the game, instead of immersing you. They were aiming for a cinematic presentation and they succeed. But taking control away from me to show me Galahad do the most basic things breaks the immersion like nothing else. It breaks the connection the player has to the character he is supposed to control. We are already navigating in an extremely linear game. We already have very little control on the game and the action that takes place. A bit more tasks for us to do would help tremendously in not boring us to death.
Climbing, jumping or traversal in general are as basic as they get. And then they add the most pointless stuff of all: pushing carts or boxes. I especially remember a moment in which you simply push a cart for 10 seconds straight and no one is even talking. You're just pushing a god damn cart. What the hell is cinematic about that? Why is that shit even in there? It must have taken time to put it there, to code it. Who decided to do that?? What's the point? Does it make the game longer? Yes, it makes the game 10 seconds longer. Ten seconds more tedious. And the game is still to short, because the story simply cuts off when things get really exciting....

- Exploding red barrels...
I just had to laugh when I say the first one of these. Are they kidding me? They build an amazing London and natural stages just to put some red barrels into them? This was fun on the PS2 and already dumb on the PS3. Couldn't they at least make them look more like they belong into the place? Like real wooden barrels? Or better yet, just leave them out.

- The whole melee "system"
Yes, the animations are nice. But it hurts my brain that some people even call this a combat system. It's just "press the button to finish of that guy". It really has zero depth. Press Triangle to win.

- Too many QTEs that could have been regular gameplay or just a cutscene without that one awkward button prompt
This actually didn't bother me as much as I thought it might, but it's still a bad design choice. Whats better in pressing a button, to finish an animation? It just feels like pressing play, because the game just paused in the middle of an action sequence. It doesn't add tension, it doesn't add depth, it doesn't add anything.

I could go on and on...

There are so many things right with The Order 1886, that it amazes me how plain dumb some decisions RAD made are. Many complaints were there from the first minute gameplay was shown a year ago. I had some of these fears, but didn't expect them to drop the ball on the lycan combat so hard.
And for all of you who already finished the game:
What the hell is wrong with them showing me vampires and then not letting me fight them? Seriously? And the scene after the credits? They put a title on that scene and therefore make it look like I get to play one last chapter. Instead it's a fifteen second cutscene, which is even availably as a chapter in the menu??? They gotta be kidding me.

And I still really want to play a sequel. But only if they manage to fix these things. But I get the feeling that some of the lead developers are quite stubborn in their decisions they made for this game. Hopefully the reviews and the player response will bring them to their senses. It's such a shame. This game could have been amazing.

Wow, this post turned out a lot longer than I initially intended. Well I had to get that off my chest. :d

Ben

Nice summary, really see what this game "is" now

Not sure I will even bother getting it on a sale as i HATE games that take away control constantly to display pointless cutscenes

The elder lycan battle could have been so much better if it was just a normal hand to hand combat fight .
Think UC melee fights with a ending prompt like GOW but RAD does not have a proper melee combat in the game which hurts it .
You run about with a long ass knife the whole game but you can't use it .
These guys have been around for hundreds of years but can't seem to do hand to hand combat .

EDIT also your still early the story take a big nose dive later on IMO.

They would just reload, like what most people did in Heavy Rain.
A lot of people actually didn't. Including myself. Still one of the most intense games I ever played, which mostly came from the fact that I was going in prepared to not reload and accept whatever would happen. My heart was racing during some of the moments.
In games like The Order, the QTEs feel completely pointless and dont get me going at all, because I know there is a checkpoint literally every single prompt. Either do it like Heavy Rain or get rid of them IMO

ryseing

I have only played until chapter 4 and though I am enjoying it, I have to say there is so much wasted potential here. I have been fighting overwhelmingly humans which is disappointing when they could have had a whole manner of gothic creatures to fight: as well as the Lycans, there could have been Gargoyles and Dr Jekyll monsters.

Also since the protagonists are knights, how bout some updated knight weaponry: a steampunk hydraulic crossbow for example, firing silver bolts, would have been really interesting.

Just wait.

Thanks for the impressions.

I do have one issue though, with your sequel ideas. This one in particular:

[B2. If they are going to roll with interactive QTE's for the next one, make them affect the story or a particular scene. Different outcomes of your actions etc.][/B]

Sorry, but I don't want that. That is like Heavy Rain. I don't want The Order to become like that. It would just feel pointless. People wouldn't want to fail the QTE's to see the bad outcomes. They would just reload, like what most people did in Heavy Rain.

Sorry, but he's right.
The QTEs are frequent and often involve long sequences of single button presses and there needs to be more with multiple outcomes (there are already some in certain combat situations - but not enough) to make this more interesting.
They could also incorporate this into general gameplay to provide differing outcomes to a variety of situations which would give the game much better replayability.

For example, say you are pinned in a room in a combat scenario. You are given a QTE that lets you choose to break through a door marked 'armoury' or alternately jump through a window - go through the door and youre into a room full of guns but you have to shoot your way past heavily armoured guards to escape. Go through the window and you can escape stealthily but you will only have the pistol and knife you are carrying. Just a small example that could give the game longevity.

benzy

I didn't like using QTE's to dodge. When they pop up they sort of get the attention of your eyesight, so you're no longer even taking in the visuals of the lycan and Galahad fighting. There also wasn't any depth to attacking, Galahad only attacked when the game lets you, so you can keep pressing R2 or L2 over and over and nothing would happen. It was really bare-bones, I was hoping we'd be more in control where we could run away and hide under something while the Lycan searched for us. Then when his back is turned we can decide to run up to him and climb onto the back to repeatedly attack until he throws you off or something.

The cutscenes involving the lycans were well directed and interesting to watch though.

Gonna have to disagree with the romance commentary. I think some are reading too deeply into things that aren't there. There is no intended romance in the game (only a whimsical what if we never had this life etc)

For Galahad / Igraine, their lifestyle / sworn duty is what prevents anything further from happening and the two imply as much during their comments in the hospital.

Spoiler for people who haven't completed
as for Galahad / Lakshmi, the "my gallant knight" is in no way romantic and is used by her sarcastically, the only other references are from Igraine's mistaken impressions (see Officer Doyle's early commentary on circumstantial evidence) and the torture scene at the beginning if you miss one of the first QTEs — which again, is a result of Igraine's testimony

Not every story needs to have an active romance. This one does not. It hints at something that could have been if not for the way things were
- and then shows how circumstance / circumstantial inferences can have someone you were close to to see you differently
(I won't say any more than that for spoiler reasons, I guess but I'm sure gaf can get my meaning)
You seemingly missed the dialogue where Igraine says
"you know the answer [when I will listen to your concerns]. But we have to obtain fathers blessing first..."
Thats as obvious as it can be.

Keep going. IMO it gets quite a bit worse. The game thinks the first lycan encounter was pretty fantastic, so you might see them again...

Sorry, but he's right.
The QTEs are frequent and often involve long sequences of single button presses and there needs to be more with multiple outcomes (there are already some in certain combat situations - but not enough) to make this more interesting.
They could also incorporate this into general gameplay to provide differing outcomes to a variety of situations which would give the game much better replayability.

For example, say you are pinned in a room in a combat scenario. You are given a QTE that lets you choose to break through a door marked 'armoury' or alternately jump through a window - go through the door and youre into a room full of guns but you have to shoot your way past heavily armoured guards to escape. Go through the window and you can escape stealthily but you will only have the pistol and knife you are carrying. Just a small example that could give the game longevity.

IMO they would be better off just getting rid of the QTEs entirely.

QTEs have no place in games nowadays.

Totally archaic gameplay mechanic.

for the enxt one i want to be able to pick who i want on my missions perhaps to expand on their history a bit, it'll give it replay value to see and hear different perspectives.

give the player some choice it doesn't have to be as deep as dragon age or anything but something that can change things in different ways, maybe even make things much more difficult.

like you can choose the direction you want to let things go..they tease it a bit but they don't give you that full control over your destiny.

Sorry, but he's right.

Indeed. If they do go with QTE's for a sequel, this is most definitely a great way at going about them. Rather than what they did with this one. Will be interesting to see if they sold enough to make a sequel. I'd love to see what they do next. A lot of improvements are needed but if they sort them out, a potential sequel could be amazing. It's a very dividing game that's for sure though. Just like Beyond/Heavy Rain are.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
Who are the rebels?

I'm upto the part just after the airship but I still kinda have no idea whats going on.

What are the rebels fighting for? Who are they fighting for?

I think in general they are just fighting the power/authority. I'm still confused as to
whether common people are even aware of the halfbreeds etc, it's like how did the Indian woman get all these hordes of people to fight for her?

IMO they would be better off just getting rid of the QTEs entirely.

QTEs have no place in games nowadays.

Totally archaic gameplay mechanic.

Er, right.
So is using a joystick then I guess. Or buttons.

Used smartly there's absolutely nothing wrong with QTE's.
The Order uses them frequently but very rarely uses them smartly.

viveks86

I think in general they are just fighting the power/authority. I'm still confused as to
whether common people are even aware of the halfbreeds etc, it's like how did the Indian woman get all these hordes of people to fight for her?

They are aware. It's been going on for centuries after all.
The rebels are united by poverty and the social divide (as indicated by the hanging scene). It's strongly hinted that the ripper murders and subsequent discovery of collusion triggered the uprising in the first place

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Before QTES were a means to an end to get more complicated scenes to play. Before things like the knife fight with Krauser weren't possible to do in real time, definitely not as well. We're two generations ahead now, and we're most definitely able to handle complicated fight scenes in our games where the player has lots of involvement. Take Uncharted 4 for instance, or even Uncharted 3, way more button presses, dodging input, etc. So when a 2015 game has QTE fights scenes and melee attacks that play a set animation every time it feels "archaic" compared to the standard that has been built up in the triple A gaming space.

Shit, I thought I knew which collectible I missed while following some guide. Guess I have to go all the document related ones again.

Also need the kill with every weapon. Not sure which ones I've done too.

Before QTES were a means to an end to get more complicated scenes to play. Before things like the knife fight with Krauser weren't possible to do in real time, definitely not as well. We're two generations ahead now, and we're most definitely able to handle complicated fight scenes in our games where the player has lots of involvement. Take Uncharted 4 for instance, or even Uncharted 3, way more button presses, dodging input, etc. So when a 2015 game has QTE fights scenes and melee attacks that play a set animation every time it feels "archaic" compared to the standard that has been built up in the triple A gaming space.

Yep , QTE can still have there place but in something like melee combat it just feel so archaic.
If look you at UC4 they are taking it even further with more animation for combat and for the events you are in .
It's all done seamless with out QTE and it looks and should feels much better .

cormack12

Gold Member
I think the rebels
basically know about the half breeds so they are fighting them. They're after Hastings as he is the head of the Indian shipping company (knowingly exporting Lycans), and the Order are fighting the rebels as Hastings is being targeted but he is also the ?head? of The Order....?

What on earth are you on about?
Triple A games love one button melee encounters, particularly stealth kills.
Games like Assassins Creed were getting progressively more (comically) easy to beat through a series of simple button presses.
How is 'counter' followed by 'kill' in any way better than a QTE?
It practically was a QTE just without button prompts on screen.

Just finished..

This is not a bad game... Just a bad value at $60.

Graphics are GOAT. The gunplay was pretty good.. Unfortunately the game didn't allow you to play with it enough. The story was decent I guess... Though it wasn't good enough to justify RAD's emphasis on a filmic experience.

As for the game length, I didn't time my play through but I was able to beat the game on hard without my controller dying.. Take that as you will..

All in all, this game is the perfect rental. It was foolish of Sony to sell this at full price. Sub 10 hr story with no other game modes!? Smh.

RAD has a good foundation here, hopefully we'll see a sequel.

Edit: Oh yeah, the lycan fights were terrible.

Games like Assassins Creed were getting progressively more (comically) easy to beat through a series of simple button presses.

Stealth kills should be one button or save time and make gameplay more seamless .
Sad thing is you can't even stealth kill in the order and there no melee combat .

After getting up to Chapter 11 in 7 hours, I personally feel that this is my favorite AAA game I have played this gen. I know it's not a popular opinion and one that will probably get me a lot of criticism, but that's how I feel about it right now. The game of course has faults, I've discussed them in my previous posts, but something about this game just draws me in and makes it that much more enjoyable. For all the complaining about QTE's they haven't been that frequent or that bad, should be toned down a bit though if there is a sequel. The game could definitely be longer, I know I am not done yet, but not too far and with what I believe will take me 8 hours with 2 hours of cutscenes doesn't cut it. The best levels have been the ones that incorporate all of the games elements into one, like Chapter 9, 4, 3 and 5. I hope there is at least one more such Chapter in the remainder of the game.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Yep , QTE can still have there place but in something like melee combat it just feel so archaic.
If look you at UC4 they are taking it even further with more animation for combat and for the events you are in .

More like three button combat systems, ever since Arkham games came out, we've had a lot of games try to emulate it, so you get 1 button for attacks, 1 button for countering, 1 button for dodging, and then mix in some other things as well, like the last of us has a simplistic control system that has depth with the type of weapon you're using. Different weapons have differing amounts of durability that may get you out of a jam if you encounter a licker or get too close to enemies who also have melee enemies etc etc, Meanwhile in the Order, it's 1 button=win. Press triangle and enemy is dealt with in a cutscene. P.S. AC games no longer have counter kills.

Exactly, they're going all out for UC4's melee system it looks like. I somehow feel like even if the sequel were to include a melee system that it still would feel a bit archaic compared to everything else.

More like three button combat systems, ever since Arkham games came out, we've had a lot of games try to emulate it, so you get 1 button for attacks, 1 button for countering, 1 button for dodging, and then mix in some other things as well, like the last of us has a simplistic control system that has depth with the type of weapon you're using. Different weapons have differing amounts of durability that may get you out of a jam if you encounter a licker or get too close to enemies who also have melee enemies etc etc, Meanwhile in the Order, it's 1 button=win. Press triangle and enemy is dealt with in a cutscene. P.S. AC games no longer have counter kills.

The combat got even worse in Unity, I'd rather it be simplistic if the alternative is that crappy ass combat we got

SDCowboy

Just beat the game. Took around 8.5 hours. All I can say is wow! I may be in the minority but I loved this game. The visual are a given, but the action, the story, even many of the QTE's. So good. It's not without its well documented shortcomings, but I personally don't feel they took away from the game too much. IMO, this game is far greater than the sum of its parts.

My review score of the game: 8.5/10.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
So...I liked the openly hated chapter 11 stealth sequence. Is something wrong with me?

Wound up having to go somewhere after that but I look forward to finishing up. Love the atmosphere of that chapter so far.

Also in the order unless the button pops up near people you can't hit them .
So you have enemies close to you and can't do anything but shoot .
And when the cutscenes happen it takes to long and you end up getting shoot from other enemies.
I can't tell you how many times i wanted to beat the shotgun guys when they getting \were close to me only for them to run pass me or nothing to happen .

Top Bottom