• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pinball Arcade |OT| play them all from Soho to Brighton

I just bought the game a few days ago and some tables with it for PS3 (and Vita through cross buy) and I'm definitely having fun with it. I do wish the Vita tables looked a little better though.

But anyways, I already bought Funhouse/Circus Voltaire, Gorgar/Monster Bash, Black Knight/Creature from the Black Lagoon, Elvira and the Party Monsters/No Good Gophers, and Twilight Zone, and I bought most of these because I have played them before, so having access to them without having to chug in quarters every time, and having them portable (even if visually they could improve, but granted I'm primarily buying the tables for PS3 so that doesn't bother me as much) is great stuff. So now that I have all those tables so far and I've played most of those, what remains is stuff I haven't played before. What would you guys recommend?

blackflag

There was a patch a few months ago I think, where a bunch of people said the lag was much better than it used to be. PS3 version is becoming quite good now, especially with so many table packs out, compared to the 360.

I'm curious what the other really cool stuff they have planned for 2013 is, which they can't talk about. It's come a long way from release, and imo shows a lot of promise, but there's still plenty of things left to improve and add. Even with all the flaws, they do show an admirable degree of support and it's nice to see consistent work being done and new tables every month.

Cool ill check it on my ps3 then. Haven't tried it on there for like 5 months but it used to be really bad. Just wish I could play it on my vita

AEREC

Keep going back and forth between this and Zen Pinball on iOS. Anyone else here play iOS Zen just as much? Love how they can exist side by side and not feel like they are competing products since each one caters to different aspect of Pinball.

joeblow

There was a patch a few months ago I think, where a bunch of people said the lag was much better than it used to be. PS3 version is becoming quite good now, especially with so many table packs out, compared to the 360.
You are correct. I posted a few weeks back about how good the game feels on the PS3 since the latest physics patch, and my scores continue to climb since then.

I just had a good run with Elvira and the Party Monsters as an example, where my score just missed the top 100 on the multi-platform leaderboards. I'm no pinball wizard so doing that well on supposed laggy flippers wouldn't be possible. I feel I have very precise control over nudging and the flippers to get the ball to go exactly where I want it to with no perceptible lag holding me back.

Anybody on the fence should not hesitate and pick this puppy up off the PSN. You'll have a blast.

Malajax

Keep going back and forth between this and Zen Pinball on iOS. Anyone else here play iOS Zen just as much? Love how they can exist side by side and not feel like they are competing products since each one caters to different aspect of Pinball.

I've thoroughly enjoyed all of my time with Pinball Arcade. Can't say the same for Zen Pinball. I haven't played very many tables, but of the few that I have played, they weren't very fun. Their tables are way too complicated and messy for their own good. It's definitely a pinball game for pinball enthusiasts, but at the expense of everybody else.

Pinball Arcade succeeds (IMO) because these are just straight arcade conversions. There are some exceptions, but for the most part, the tables present were made for everybody. Anybody that could have walked into an arcade and potentially place a quarter in the machine. Some are challenging, but possible to beat. I don't feel that way about Zen Pinball. For some of those tables, you have to be a wizard to make all those shots consistently. Instead of wanting to get better for the sake of fun, I feel like I have to replay ZP tables just to gain preliminary understanding. Do not want.

/rant

Shaneus

I've thoroughly enjoyed all of my time with Pinball Arcade. Can't say the same for Zen Pinball. I haven't played very many tables, but of the few that I have played, they weren't very fun. Their tables are way too complicated and messy for their own good. It's definitely a pinball game for pinball enthusiasts, but at the expense of everybody else.

Pinball Arcade succeeds (IMO) because these are just straight arcade conversions. There are some exceptions, but for the most part, the tables present were made for everybody. Anybody that could have walked into an arcade and potentially place a quarter in the machine. Some are challenging, but possible to beat. I don't feel that way about Zen Pinball. For some of those tables, you have to be a wizard to make all those shots consistently. Instead of wanting to get better for the sake of fun, I feel like I have to replay ZP tables just to gain preliminary understanding. Do not want.

/rant
It's probably because their design principle is fundamentally different. While pinballs have such varying designs and styles for play, at their core they are still made to eat money. I have a feeling that missing factor could make a difference in what ZP contains.

That, and none of the games (at least, the free ones or however it works) seem to cater to "fast and loose" (I noticed watching a PAPA tourney vid, that's what it's referred to as) styles, which I'm a much bigger fan of. Which is why you'll see me lean towards Steve Ritchie tables rather than Pat Lawlor ones, which are usually more target, stop-start style.

It's what I love about Firepower. It gets hectic and fast and nerve-wracking as it is, but on top of that you have that droning sound that gets faster and faster and just toys with your nerves. Ugh, so good.

I like both games.

As you say some of the Zen tables are a bit too complicated. I have played some of those tables on and off for years and I still don't have a clue what is going on during some modes. I also feel that some of the tables in PA - that I loved in real life - have rules and modes that are a bit too simple when playing at home (still fun for a few games though).

The tables in PA are designed to make people spend a few quarters now and then and you don't have to play for hours to know what is going on. You usually shoot where it flashes and then repeat a few times to start a mode of some kind. Zen is designed to be played at home and is not restricted by "real life" so they can add more complicated stuff because people usually spend more time playing the tables.

Shaneus

The tables in PA are designed to make people spend a few quarters now and then and you don't have to play for hours to know what is going on. You usually shoot where it flashes and then repeat a few times to start a mode of some kind. Zen is designed to be played at home and is not restricted by "real life" so they can add more complicated stuff because people usually spend more time playing the tables.
Yeah, but more complicated may not necessarily be the best thing. The joy I get out of pinball is when it sucks you in because it's so easy to grasp, hard to master (etc.). The impression I get from the ZP tables (again, from what I've played of the demos and the one full, free table on my Win8 tablet) is they're more based on gimmicky kinda things that have the potential of getting tiresome.

I don't want to sound like I'm saying your opinion is wrong (far from it... more people need to love pinball regardless of it's form!) but more trying to explain a "purists" standpoint on why they might not dig ZP as much as PA.

Out of curiosity, what are your preferred/favourite tables on PA?

Yeah, but more complicated may not necessarily be the best thing. The joy I get out of pinball is when it sucks you in because it's so easy to grasp, hard to master (etc.). The impression I get from the ZP tables (again, from what I've played of the demos and the one full, free table on my Win8 tablet) is they're more based on gimmicky kinda things that have the potential of getting tiresome.

I don't want to sound like I'm saying your opinion is wrong (far from it... more people need to love pinball regardless of it's form!) but more trying to explain a "purists" standpoint on why they might not dig ZP as much as PA.

Out of curiosity, what are your preferred/favourite tables on PA?

I'm not saying that one game is better than the other. If I had to pick one I'd probably go with PA but some of the Zen tables are quite fun when you start to understand what is going on. In some of their tables they've crammed way too much stuff in there though.

My favourite tables in PA would probably be Arabian Nights, Medieval Madnes (even if the PA version feels a bit too fast and bouncy), Elvira and Funhouse. Those are tables that I've spent a lot of money on in real life and nostalgia probably plays a part there. Star Trek will most likely join that list when I get it.

Taxi is probably my favourite when it comes to tables I've never played real versions of because it has that "easy to grasp, hard to master" quality that you mention.

I'm not that fond of tables like Black Hole and Gorgar with large open spaces where it feels like I'm spending a lot of time waiting for the ball to come back down.

depths20XX

Got a good score (around 350k) on Big Shot that would have been in the top 20 yet it never submitted for some reason. Lame.

I can't believe the iOS is on table pack 11 already...

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Comparing PA to Zen, one might say that real pinball machines were designed to eat money unless one was very good at the game - and "cheated" by nudging the table to compensate for the layout being designed to drain balls quickly.

In video game form, you can nudge tables far more efficiently in Pinball Arcade, making tables easier to play and stay alive in. This actually makes them breezy and very enjoyable to play IMO because you get the best of both worlds: relaxed video game experience at home, and tables designed for quick play sessions (for the most part).

Personally, I like many of Zen's tables but I think their design is more inconsistent than anything else. Some tables are very clear, clean, and arcade-like. Other tables are difficult to figure out if you don't study the ruleset in-depth. As an example, a lot of people really like the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table in Zen on the Sony platforms as it's a lot harder than most Zen tables and the game can end quickly. So the high risk / quick payoff balance of traditional arcade pinball is there.

Shaneus

Personally, I like many of Zen's tables but I think their design is more inconsistent than anything else. Some tables are very clear, clean, and arcade-like. Other tables are difficult to figure out if you don't study the ruleset in-depth. As an example, a lot of people really like the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table in Zen on the Sony platforms as it's a lot harder than most Zen tables and the game can end quickly. So the high risk / quick payoff balance of traditional arcade pinball is there.
Would you say that NGS2 table is more like "traditional" tables? If that's the case, I might grab it and have a bit of a muck around.

I'm not saying that one game is better than the other. If I had to pick one I'd probably go with PA but some of the Zen tables are quite fun when you start to understand what is going on. In some of their tables they've crammed way too much stuff in there though.

My favourite tables in PA would probably be Arabian Nights, Medieval Madnes (even if the PA version feels a bit too fast and bouncy), Elvira and Funhouse. Those are tables that I've spent a lot of money on in real life and nostalgia probably plays a part there. Star Trek will most likely join that list when I get it.

Taxi is probably my favourite when it comes to tables I've never played real versions of because it has that "easy to grasp, hard to master" quality that you mention.

I'm not that fond of tables like Black Hole and Gorgar with large open spaces where it feels like I'm spending a lot of time waiting for the ball to come back down.
Thanks for that insight! If you were curious about where I'm coming from (and even if you're not, I'm posting this anyway ;)) I prefer non-DMD games as they seem more "forced" to rely just on the playfield and sounds rather than creating a slightly more video-gamey experience with the animations and such. I just prefer it when the interaction with the machine is solely through flashing lights, the flippers and the playfield without the distraction of a DMD to pull your focus away from where the ball is.

There can still be bad ones (just look at Bride of Pinbot) but generally I'll find something to like more in a non-DMD game than one that does.

I adore Taxi, BTW. If I ever start collecting (or even just buy one or two for myself), it's at the top of the list. Though for some reason, I don't think many (if any) of them came to Australia.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Would you say that NGS2 table is more like "traditional" tables? If that's the case, I might grab it and have a bit of a muck around.

It's still visually complex like most of Zen's tables but draining the ball is easier and it doesn't seem to take long to get to the good stuff / high scores. It has a couple of animated characters but it refrains from long modes where they move around the table. The ball action is never interrupted as far as I know.

joeblow

I just noticed that I put up five new high scores on a table this weekend, but none of them transferred to the online leaderboard. Will it eventually show up on its own or is there something I can do? Part of the game's appeal is to make progress vs. the world when you can.

Shaneus

It's still visually complex like most of Zen's tables but draining the ball is easier and it doesn't seem to take long to get to the good stuff / high scores. It has a couple of animated characters but it refrains from long modes where they move around the table. The ball action is never interrupted as far as I know.
Awesome. I'm not familiar with how their purchasing system works, but I'm pretty sure I have it on either Vita or PS3 (It's free, but you buy all but one table, I think) but I'd buy that if it's something that's a bit different.

Stronty

I just noticed that I put up five new high scores on a table this weekend, but none of them transferred to the online leaderboard. Will it eventually show up on its own or is there something I can do? Part of the game's appeal is to make progress vs. the world when you can.

It takes about 10 minutes for your latest score to upload.
Watch out with entering your initials in Taxi, you can lock up the game if you enter the wrong button sequence.

adroit

The code (software) which manages high scores is garbage. And it seems to be "phoning home" after every game I play even though I don't have any Pinball Arcade accounts. Last night my wireless network was acting up (probably interference from neighbors) and there was a huge delay after every game I finished (presumably a network connection timing out). Grrrr. Once my network was back, the delay was back to normal.

Too bad I still love this game. The tables are great. Everything else about it is horrible.

joeblow

AAhhh! The leader board table is screwing me over again! On a different table from the last one I complained about, I got a monster score that almost cracked the top 100 (and it is top 20 among non-Mobile players). It saves locally but won't uplaod to the leaderboards. Why, why, why?

Shaneus

Man, I'm grateful I never had leaderboard problems. Have you thought of removing and reinstalling the app (after you've backed up to "remote" or whatever)? If that doesn't work, then I'd be inclined to think that something with your account of FarSight's side is screwy... because I haven't had any probs at all.

For those of you who are bored of playing pinball and want to watch things about it instead, this'll give you a laugh: Pinball promotional VHS clips

So tacky.

Blu10

After growing tired of waiting for the Xbox version to come out, I finally broke down and got the iPad version.

So attack from mars plays great, but TZ feels way off. Is it just me or did they screw up this port.

depths20XX

AAhhh! The leader board table is screwing me over again! On a different table from the last one I complained about, I got a monster score that almost cracked the top 100 (and it is top 20 among non-Mobile players). It saves locally but won't uplaod to the leaderboards. Why, why, why?

There's definitely a problem with leaderboard scores right now. I put up another high score this weekend, 355k on Big Shot, should have been like 19th place. It didn't post at all. I'm done playing until this is fixed.

stuminus3

Picked up a few tables on PS3 after playing a ton of the iOS version since launch, and wow... I REALLY love the lighting on the tables on the PS3 version. Night and day difference to Pinball Hall of Fame on 360, too (both visually and gameplay wise)... I didn't expect that.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Picked the game up today, along with Bride of Pinbot/Medieval Madness/Harley Davidson/Taxi/Cirqus Voltaire/Funhouse/Twilight Zone. Great stuff, of course. Love it.

Also, I beat the Genie in TOTAN on my first try (first try on TPA, at least, since I do have PHOF as well). 48,896,710. :lol Kinda can't believe that.

joeblow

I just checked the fan forum for the game and a developer said they are looking into the leader board issue. He also asked for people to send in info on missing scores, and to report suspected hack scores.

After growing tired of waiting for the Xbox version to come out, I finally broke down and got the iPad version.

So attack from mars plays great, but TZ feels way off. Is it just me or did they screw up this port.

am I the only one still holding out at this point? hah. it feels like it. I am holding out for the Wii U version. any week now...

jgkspsx

Oooh, first! NO PINBALL ARCADE! A hyuck hyuck.

:(

It's great having these tables on the go, but I really want them on 360 where I actually have some illusion of being able to occasionally nudge my ball to safety.

Oooh, first! NO PINBALL ARCADE! A hyuck hyuck.

:(

It's great having these tables on the go, but I really want them on 360 where I actually have some illusion of being able to occasionally nudge my ball to safety.

I like having both but yeah playing on 360 is great too bad it is such a mess. I was going to buy them last night but reading here it seems 360 support is horrible. I will just keep playing the old disc version. I am sure they are going where the money is which is mobile version.

I don't have the Vita but I just bought the Nexus 7 and to my surprise the game is not compatible with Nexus 7. WTF!?! They really don't want my money.

Wonko_C

I like having both but yeah playing on 360 is great too bad it is such a mess. I was going to buy them last night but reading here it seems 360 support is horrible. I will just keep playing the old disc version. I am sure they are going where the money is which is mobile version.

I don't have the Vita but I just bought the Nexus 7 and to my surprise the game is not compatible with Nexus 7. WTF!?! They really don't want my money.

It's actually Microsoft's stupid certification system that's been making it hard for Farsight to constantly update the 360 version. PS3/Vita is faring a lot better, though still not at the level of the mobile versions.

It's actually Microsoft's stupid certification system that's been making it hard for Farsight to constantly update the 360 version. PS3/Vita is faring a lot better, though still not at the level of the mobile versions.

Microsoft really need to do something about the store, they are being left behind and it is quite sad since they were the one pioneering the download "arcade" game. Apple and Google are both taken their lunch when it come to mobile and digital gaming. Support for Windows 8, Windows Phone and Xbox integration are noting but big failure and really sour my love for Xbox ecosystem of late.

Strange. Must be temporary. I have bought all the tables on my Nexus 7.

I don't know if it is temporary but looking at the rating and feedback it seems that this is something that this has been on-going. I was wondering why it didn't show up on Nexus 7 when I browse and I was sure I saw it when I was using the One X. Are those tables you bought for your Nexus 7 still work? It may be the 4.2.2 Android that broke it.

wrong. Actually the problem is that Xbox Live requires a publisher, while in other plataforms Farsight can selfpublish the games.

The real problem is that the original publisher for the game on the 360, Fillpoint, got bankcorrupted. FarSight's contract with Fillpoint is now an asset of a bankrupt company, so they need both the consent of the creditors and the approval of the court to move the game to another publisher. I believe that was sort it out not long ago, and was the real cause of the lack of updates on 360.

Wonko_C

wrong. Actually the problem is that Xbox Live requires a publisher, while in other plataforms Farsight can selfpublish the games.

The real problem is that the original publisher for the game on the 360, Fillpoint, got bankcorrupted. FarSight's contract with Fillpoint is now an asset of a bankrupt company, so they need both the consent of the creditors and the approval of the court to move the game to another publisher. I believe that was sort it out not long ago, and was the real cause of the lack of updates on 360.

Ah, my mistake. It's true, now that you mention it I remember reading about that. Totally forgot.

Microsoft's certification is still a bitch, though. Hopefully they're working something out to make it easier for devs come next gen.

The big news in the update, for me, is that they're starting on their digitization process for recreating Centaur! So annoying and funny that the publisher thing is still holding back the release of the X360 version updates and tables while they're prepping to release on another MS platform very soon.

Nuklear

Banned
Here is the update post:

UPDATE Time to get back on track with more updates and the latest news on The Pinball Arcade!

• Updated the “Features, Additions And Improvements Coming In The Near Future” section.

• Some of the staff at FarSight Studios will be on hand at the 2013 Texas Pinball Festival, which is scheduled for March 15th-17th, at the Hilton Anatole at 2201 Stemmons Freeway in Dallas, Texas. They will be showing off every table released to date, up to and including Cactus Canyon and Central Park, on all supported platforms and devices.

• Android version 1.11.2 was released on March 6th and features Tales of the Arabian Nights unlocked for unlimited free play, Black Hole, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! and Theatre of Magic on sale for a limited time, a fix for the Nexus 7 compatibility bug and “The Big Shot” is now animated on Dr. Dude.

• To celebrate the one year anniversary of The Pinball Arcade on Google Play, FarSight is now offering Tales of the Arabian Nights for FREE on Android devices!

• The Pinball Arcade is currently #38 in Top Free Games and #76 in Top Free Apps on Google Play!

• FarSight is still waiting for SCEE to deliver The Twilight Zone Kickstarter redemption codes for backers who chose the PS3 (EU) and/or PS Vita (EU) as their platform(s) of choice.

• Table Add-On Pack #9 featuring Star Trek : The Next Generation should be available on PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) within the next couple weeks.

• Table Add-On Pack #12 featuring Cactus Canyon and Central Park should be available on Android, iOS, Kindle and Mac by mid-late March and PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) by early-mid June. Xbox 360 release time frames TBD.

• FarSight is looking to make an announcement for the next tournament soon.

• Tournament implementation for PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (EU) is still in the works and should be included in a future title update.

• FarSight is still looking to submit the Wii U version of The Pinball Arcade to NOA and NOE as soon as possible.

• FarSight will be submitting The Pinball Arcade for Windows 8 very soon. They plan to release on all Windows 8 devices through it's marketplace.

• The PC version of The Pinball Arcade will feature resolution settings, an option to turn on/off HDR and other graphics settings.

• FarSight is still working on the Xbox 360 release issues. As soon as they get them cleared, they will make an announcement and will then focus on bringing the Xbox 360 up-to-date.

• Centaur is onsite at FarSight Studios and is currently in development.

• Pinball Arcade Fans moderator Jeff Strong will be conducting an interview with Bobby King (Lead Designer at FarSight Studios) on March 12th and should have the MP3 uploaded later that same day...Xbox 360 and/or PC update forthcoming??? Stay Tuned!!!

Jucksalbe

Banned
They finally sent out the Twilight Zone codes for EU PSN backers. Took them long enough.

They also gave specific release dates for the PSN version of Star Trek (next week) and Attack From Mars/Genie (in two weeks). Can't wait for Attack From Mars!

Minsc

Gold Member
Great, thanks!

I love how they mention the options that will be available in the PC version BUT DON'T ACTUALLY MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT THE RELEASE OF THE PC VERSION.

"Very soon?"

So that's like another 6 months give or take. Almost as bad a Blizzard or Valve. Hope you have Windows 8, lol. Guess it's better than nothing though you'd think with how they made out on the 360 they wouldn't be so eager to jump back in to another MS store. Valve certainly couldn't care less though, and for whatever reason they have no interest in Origin, which probably would actually take them up on a release and provide the DRM/DLC functionality that they need.

Shaneus

"Very soon?"
Yeah, I was talking about a PC release as something distinctly different to a Windows 8 release. The way I read that article, I just assumed they were talking the same way, but I guess when they say "PC release" they mean "Windows 8 release".

I hope Windows 8 isn't the only way we'll get to see it on PC. I'll probably shoot myself if that's the case. I hope FarSight aren't thinking the same way (but they probably are).

Yeah, I was talking about a PC release as something distinctly different to a Windows 8 release. The way I read that article, I just assumed they were talking the same way, but I guess when they say "PC release" they mean "Windows 8 release".

I hope Windows 8 isn't the only way we'll get to see it on PC. I'll probably shoot myself if that's the case. I hope FarSight aren't thinking the same way (but they probably are).
well I don't think they've given up on Steam yet, but Windows 8 store is obviously a good fit for the game. As an owner of a surface and a windows 8 PC obviously I'm not complaining.

Maybe they're more upset with valve than MS and so are supporting the thing Valve hate?

Or maybe its a low risk endeavor. I just want to get the game on a system that I'm not about to replace later this year. One that gives me good options for playing the game off the TV. If there is a win rt version that could be on my surface rt and my desktop PC, or if not that could be the Wii U version.

Remy

Those of you waiting on the PC release should probably know the OS X release is pretty terrible. Pretty much a straight iOS port (same big buttons) with a couple of key commands that aren't well defined. Hopefully all this extra time they've had to build the PC version will be a large improvement over that, because it's remarkably poor.

Glad I have Windows 8 on my Boot Camp install, though!

Those of you waiting on the PC release should probably know the OS X release is pretty terrible. Pretty much a straight iOS port (same big buttons) with a couple of key commands that aren't well defined. Hopefully all this extra time they've had to build the PC version will be a large improvement over that, because it's remarkably poor.

Glad I have Windows 8 on my Boot Camp install, though!

If I'm not mistaken the PC version is basically the basis for the 360 and ps3 ports. They'll no doubt have had to do a bunch of work to make sure it works with a wide variety of hardware, but I'm pretty sure that's where the bulk of their development happens. The same way Capcom do it.

Minsc

Gold Member
If I'm not mistaken the PC version is basically the basis for the 360 and ps3 ports. They'll no doubt have had to do a bunch of work to make sure it works with a wide variety of hardware, but I'm pretty sure that's where the bulk of their development happens. The same way Capcom do it.

They've said a few times the 360 is the lead platform, I don't think the PC version is at all like you've described though, I think they're still making it up as we go along so to speak. I expect like 3 options in the PC version at this point (HDR on/off, resolution selection, and something else), seeing how they've just recently taken to trumpeting something as crazy as changing resolutions as a feature. I do think there's a clear difference between the PC build and Mac OSX build, with the PC build matching the 360 in quality and the OSX build being a copy of the iOS one. FarSight has said something along the lines of they wouldn't release a PC version that looks worse than the console versions because the audience wouldn't want it I believe.

They've also said their game is doesn't make use of multi-core CPUs and they don't own/expect people to use hardware faster than a 8800 GTX (or something else equally outdated), so they've had a lot of work trying to optimize it down to even lower levels of hardware, so your average netbook can run it I guess.

Edit: Here's the source for the PC spec info, it's actually a 8800 GT not GTX they're working with. No DX11 features obviously, and we may get AA and texture quality as an option too. Though for texture quality I imagine it will be along the lines of worse/ok/360 level, nothing crazy for high end PCs. Cabinet support, 3D vision support, and all sorts of other odds and ends mentioned here and there, but I expect it to be a pretty bare bones release compared to most other console > pc ports.

Hopefully when they eventually release The Pinball Arcade 2, there's a process for upgrading exiting purchases, and the platform and DLC releases are a lot closer together, even a max of around 1 month apart would be great.

Top Bottom