• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Plucky Squire |OT| What a novel game!

cormack12

Gold Member
jaOzs8H.jpeg

woAGaJS.jpeg

bHz0pJG.gif
zp95KrE.jpeg

EqCmyCx.jpeg

rhyQ5XW.gif

VTqOWeX.jpeg

w53WxuB.jpeg

TkgcATm.jpeg

yygI73o.gif

K9AIg2j.jpeg

9tKyQvW.jpeg

8czv9BJ.jpeg
17MmK6r.png

b3SKO4u.jpeg

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Saweeeet! This and Broken Sword Reforged back to back! Gonna be a hot week!

These guys also made Swords of Ditto which is currently on sale for $3 on PSN. Similar art style fo sho.

Too many game this month, but this has been on my radar for a long time, I still have to finish Astro Bot and maybe kick myself in the ass and try to be good at Wukong!

Impotaku

If you guys are into this, make sure to check out RPG Time! also.
RPG time is an amazing game and exactly in the same vein as plucky squire. Already supported the fuck out of that one with double dip digital/physical i'll be doing the same with plucky squire these are the kind of games that i live for and make gaming fun. Been gaming way too long to get excited over the dross that gets fawned over that passes for AAA gaming nowadays.
4B4V4IR.jpg

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
If you guys are into this, make sure to check out RPG Time! also.
That thing was exclusive to the MS Store on PC for some wild reason. Now that it's on Steam I might give it a go, specially if it was your endorsement!

Last edited:

Magic Carpet

Gold Member
No price on Steam Yet. I've got 35 bucks in my Steam Wallet, that might be enough to cover. Unless they go Ham and want 70 bucks.
I can see this reviewing well unless it has weird technical issues.
Crashing or control issues.
Astrobot had reports of lost save files.

Impotaku

Should be a good steam deck game. I bet my 2 y/o will love it.
you may need to help them out as the game requires you to have a good reading ability as you have to use missing words to manipulate sentences to make stuff happen in between the other gaming gimmicks.

Three

Does it have co-op split-screen?
Unfortunately no. It's single player AFAIK as I looked it up specifically as a possible game to play with my GF as she was asking for another similar coop game after completing Sackboy. It's also strange it's PS5 only and not on PS4 (while coming to switch) . I was looking forward to playing it on PS+ in 2 days but I'm abroad and only have access to a PS4 for now. Will have to wait till I get back before I can experience it now. Can't wait.

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
Will be jumping in day 1 on this, been waiting for it! Having said that, I bought Swords of Ditto day 1, got a bug that reset all progress. Restarted and got it *again*, that's when I gave up on it, was cool up until the fuckery happened, hopefully this is more polished.

Josemayuste

This game is a day one buy for me, the same developer made Swords of ditto, which is a great Zelda-like little game with a little bit of Adventure time's art style sprinkled on top of it, truly a nice little overlooked gem of a game.

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Seein if this drops at midnight on PSN

So far the page still shows “Just announced”

No option to buy whatsoever

Pey.

Wish there were reviews out, but I know that isn't necessarily a bad sign.

Streaming embargo is 5 AM PT and review embargo is 9 AM PT, so reviews will be out the minute it becomes available.

Wish there were reviews out, but I know that isn't necessarily a bad sign.

In this case it's not, at all.

No price on Steam Yet. I've got 35 bucks in my Steam Wallet, that might be enough to cover. Unless they go Ham and want 70 bucks.
I can see this reviewing well unless it has weird technical issues.
Crashing or control issues.
Astrobot had reports of lost save files.

It's $29.99.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Think I'll end up playing this for sure, but it was a bad time to crack into FF7R-2...

Top Bottom