• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The producer of the smash hit critically acclaimed masterpiece 'Borderlands' is also producing The Legend of Zelda

Tams

And Zendaya as Princess Zelda. Is a natural fit.
The Office No GIF

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Be afraid.

waj6XAKx_400x400.jpg

Avi Arad is responsible for Borderlands. He also brought us the recent modern classics such as Venom: Let There Be Carnage, Morbius, the upcoming Best Picture winner Madame Web, and the highly anticipated Venom: The Last Dance and Kraven (which is a recycle of the Morbius script with bat blood replaced with lion blood).

Since the man has a laptop filled with epic dirt on Sony chief Tom Rothman, he's given anything he wants to destroy. His next target is The Legend of Zelda.

Be very afraid.
Use the BOTW Graphics engine or with that art and that's it.... Otherwise it will ruin the Zelda franchise

They could do it right if it was something like Legend but more fleshed out. Trilogy of course for the Tri-Force aspect. I mean shit, Ocarina of Time is all you need to do, 13 year old Link in the first, then adult Link in 2 and the majority of 3, back to 13 year old Link.

legend%2B1985.jpg

Hollywood could grab random fans from forums who would shape infinitely better stories.

If I win the lotto I'm buying the film rights to Resident Evil and turning it into a True Detective-style show. Season 1 ends with Alpha Team losing contact with Bravo Team. *Still shot of the Spencer Mansion shrouded in darkness. Dogs howling in the distance.*

Last edited:

DeceptiveAlarm

Gold Member
Maybe they will kill Link in first act. Then Zelda played by Sidney Sweeney will spend the rest of the movie with those big boobs falling out of a thin silk dress.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
They could do it right if it was something like Legend but more fleshed out. Trilogy of course for the Tri-Force aspect. I mean shit, Ocarina of Time is all you need to do, 13 year old Link in the first, then adult Link in 2 and the majority of 3, back to 13 year old Link.

legend%2B1985.jpg

Hollywood could grab random fans from forums who would shape infinitely better stories.

If I win the lotto I'm buying the film rights to Resident Evil and turning it into a True Detective-style show. Season 1 ends with Alpha Team losing contact with Bravo Team. *Still shot of the Spencer Mansion shrouded in darkness. Dogs howling in the distance.*
Im going to watch this movie.

Top Bottom