• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk2025

She needs a lawyer for this!

nSBWOEl.png

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Someone told me that todays RNC talks were about jobs. I haven't heard anything about jobs. What happened?

Boke1879

This is absolutely not going to play well to any voters on the fence.

Not at all. This is a clown show. I really hope the democrats have their shit together for the DNC. I mean they have respectable people speaking so I can't imagine it getting crazy and I feel they'll actually talk about policy while yes poking jabs at the GOP.

But I can't see them doing anything like this.

Steel

Banned
Someone told me that todays RNC talks were about jobs. I haven't heard anything about jobs. What happened?

They talked about how republican policies will mystically magically create jobs by getting rid of government. At least 2 lines in every speech.

Not at all. This is a clown show. I really hope the democrats have their shit together for the DNC. I mean they have respectable people speaking so I can't imagine it getting crazy and I feel they'll actually talk about policy while yes poking jabs at the GOP.

But I can't see them doing anything like this.

DNC will be pure class compared to this nonsense.

Sean C

So Christie is pro-Qaddafi, but anti-Assad?

Those seem like diametrically opposing positions on the value of intervention in civil conflicts in the Middle East.

rjinaz

Wow, I completely forgot. All I've heard about is how terrible Hillary is. Nothing about the economy at all...?

Republicans avoid the issues and focus on mudslinging just like the primaries. At least they are consistent? They know their audience doesn't want facts they just want to be angry and yell things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom