• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Is anyone gonna talk about Jobs?

Or are we just going to mob kidnap Hillary and burn her at the stake?

Fracas

#fuckonami
I legit want to know the last time one of these speakers said "Donald Trump" or "economy" tonight

Then compare that to how often "Hillary Clinton was" said

I normally don't get phased by any political shit. This is disgusting me quite a bit, I can't imagine the average American being alright with this.

TyrantII

6-trial2.jpg

Kid Heart

The FBI director also said there is no way she would be found guilty in court for this, but I guess we'll just ignore that little fact in tonight's presentation of "facts."

This is gonna get some serious time tomorrow, this convention has been more of a shit show than I thought possible.

We have a man who doesn't judge based on X, Y, Z. Are we talking about the same person?

The jobs though.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Holy shit this convention.

It's all based on fear. The fear of the other. The fear of Hillary. Obama a Muslim. White people have done everything. Like WTF.

That said, Hillary might have been a mistake... they are ripping her to shreds, for both justified and unjustified things. There is just so much that it all sticks... The media won't care about educating the public.

I am getting a bad feeling about the election.

Let's hope the DNC is exciting because if not, we might be doomed.

So she's guilty for getting rid of a brutal dictator in Ghadaffi but then guilty also of not getting rid of Assad?

Isn't Trump a fan of Putin but Hillary is bad cause she wanted a strong Russia?

What the hell is this?

because everything she does is wrong. Facts and logic mean nothing to the republican base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom