• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"Make America One Again" with a picture of a massive wall in the background

that sweet sweet irony

hie

NeoGAF's servers are based in America. So whether you're American or not, please show some respect for our customs and traditions. I'm not asking you to memorize the pledge and sing along with the anthem, just to refrain from posting for a few seconds. That's all!

I'm American. My wife is retired Air Force.

This is silly as hell.

Reeks

Fuck Joe Arpaio. I lived in AZ. I personally know people who were targeted by his infamous 'posse'. Non-selectively "rounding up" families as they leave church, cuffing everyone in zipties, and checking legal documents later -> yes, he did that.

Thanks.

So we're expecting a big bump for Trump ?

eyjOQXv.gif

Mimosa97

NeoGAF's servers are based in America. So whether you're American or not, please show some respect for our customs and traditions. I'm not asking you to memorize the pledge and sing along with the anthem, just to refrain from posting for a few seconds. That's all!

A++ troll

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Man, these three days has been essentially people regurgitating the same stuff, with the occasional story, and plagiarism.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
It really makes me want to vomit every time these asshats start talking about uniting the country. Like they truly can't see how divisive their rhetoric is...

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
So Democrats are the ones causing racism? Jesus Cristo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom