• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
ntTmpFw.gif

A lot of people in this thread aren't even American. And I don't put my hand on my heart during the pledge cause I don't do the pledge. I stand up and stay quiet during the anthem, so those who want to get into it can. I'm not going to give them crap for taking part, so I don't expect people to give me crap for not.

NeoGAF's servers are based in America. So whether you're American or not, please show some respect for our customs and traditions. I'm not asking you to memorize the pledge and sing along with the anthem, just to refrain from posting for a few seconds. That's all!

Xe4

Banned
God forbid we keep churches and non-profits from being political (not that they aren't, lol).

NeoGAF's servers are based in America. So whether you're American or not, please show some respect for our customs and traditions. I'm not asking you to memorize the pledge and sing along with the anthem, just to refrain from posting for a few seconds. That's all!

That's a weird standard. I'm not there, hell, I could be not watching the feed (reading live updates or something), and posting. I could be talking while it's on TV, or whatever. It's ridiculous to make others not post when it doesn't affect you at all. You can simply not look at Neogaf when the ceremonies are going on.

But I'm not going to continue arguing this, you have your views I have mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom