• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

This is disturbing me. So much racism and dog whistling politics, with so much passion that just seems like fanaticism.

I am legit frightened after this convention. Do they want people outside of white men to vote for them because this is pretty clear racism on dog whistle politics on their part. VikingsGAF, answer for your guy Fran.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
gqvCz40.jpg

EmiPrime

I am legit frightened after this convention. Do they want people outside of white men to vote for them because this is pretty clear racism on dog whistle politics on their part. VikingsGAF, answer for your guy Fran.

Hey now, they're doing really well with white Christian blonde women too.

#diversity

Supast4r

Even though I'm a left wing. I really like this guys rhetoric. It's the classic conservative argument that SHOULD be made as opposition.

Crosseyes

Banned
Well Wisconsin gave the world Scott Walker. Take that Cheeseheads.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Fran Tarkenton, former NFL QB, best known for getting the Vikings to a bunch of Super Bowls and losing all of them.

i didnt know who he was. Thanks. Still though.. he was just going around the stadium calling out different regional sports teams to get people hyped up in the most anemic way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom