• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkr

I'm watching the abc news raw feed of it and they aren't showing the band, but I can hear it. Need to switch to twitch soon, the band is the only redeeming part of this shit

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
wait, is it make america "one" again as in "united" or as in MURIKA NUMBA OOOOOOOONE?

tchocky

Any confirmed speakers for the dems?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/polit...nvention-2016-trump-1469129675-htmlstory.html

Monday: First Lady Michelle Obama, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and Astrid Silva. Silva is a "Dreamer" from Nevada who will talk about her personal immigration story and her activism.

Tuesday: Former President Bill Clinton will be joined by Mothers of the Movement, mothers of black men and women who have been killed by gun violence or in police custody, including the mothers of Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown.

Wednesday: President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.

Thursday: Hillary Clinton and Chelsea Clinton.

Below are more prominent Democratic names who were added to the list on Thursday and who will address the convention:

Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey
Sen. Bob Casey of Pennsylvania
U.S. Rep. Joaquin Castro of Texas
U.S. Rep. James E. Clyburn of South Carolina
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York
Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota
Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe
Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada
Sen. Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I american dream about inheriting a million dollars

Furyous

Inheriting millions of dollars is living the American dream coming from the bottom and making it to the top?

I wish I could struggle like Donald Trump. Let me be born into millions plucking $100 bills off trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom