• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even have good beer.

And by good beer I mean normal beer.

You guys can at least get Shiner Bock from across the state lines, right?

Yeah, I know, I know. Ugh, a Texas beer. But still.

Also, why bother giving lip service to non-white people? No one who isn't white is buying it, and it's anaethema to the base. Just go full white nationalist, fuck it.

Ithil

Obama according to Drumpf's upcoming speech

This is like walking up to a guy, punching him in the face, then claiming he punched you and he was at fault, and that in fact you will outlaw punching in the face because you don't do that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"my parents never imagined their daughter would be speaking to you today"

yeah because THEY'D BE ASHAMED

jbug617

Banned
Age breakdown of people watching the RNC
Cn5cF6dUMAACnUi.jpg:large

mlclmtckr

Banned
Lady, this is going to be on the internet forever now. You really want this shit out there in 20 years?

I feel kind of bad for her. She isn't some political insider; she's just an optometrist from New Mexico (and an idiot).

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Just thought of a new name for Trump's VP: My Pants.

"I would like to introduce: Governor My Pants."

"I would like you to know that the next vice president will be... My Pants."

Supast4r

I'm not gonna lie,that pouty but smiley face she does when she delivers a big line is super cute. Checkmate Trump hitting me where it counts: pretty Asian women.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
What in the world is RLI? Don't they know the first rule of using acronyms is that you're supposed to say what the fuck it is??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom