• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're HEEEEEEEEEERRRRE

pmB2IWs.jpg

This is horrifying. Is anyone booked for the Democratic convention? Someone good, like Sia? Or Coldplay feat. Micheal J. Fox?

Even Bill Clinton, to compete with this sax guy.

mlclmtckr

Banned
Things I Have Seen In Crowd Reaction Shots During This Song

-A sweaty man trying to get an old lady to dance

-What looks like a three year old girl in the sound booth

-One Hasidic Jew

-A middle aged lady with bright red hair trying to surreptitiously check her watch

-Two black people (!)

-Someone waving a giant cutout of Hillary's head, upside down

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Only weeks ago, in Orlando, Florida, 49 wonderful Americans were savagely murdered by an Islamic terrorist. This time, the terrorist targeted our LGBT community. As your President, I will do everything in my power to protect our LGBT citizens from the violence and oppression of a hateful foreign ideology.

Completely missed this earlier, but oh man, this is so dishonest that it hurts.

Not only is putting Pence on the ticket the exact opposite of what someone who cares about the LGBT+ community would do, we have news of a certain amendment to the party's platform failing.

But I suppose it's okay as long as the violence and oppression comes from a hateful domestic ideology.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Haha, this video quickly reusing footage from the previous video since they have such limited video of minority Republicans.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Wonder if Microsoft is comfortable with appearing in that video.

Furyous

In other news Cenk and TYT almost came to blows with Alex Jones. <-- Possibly thread worthy but I don't feel like making it so steal my idea if you want to.

^^ This fight is better than at least the last hour of the RNC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom