• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
'Our candidate might be shit, but at least he's new!'

Reince! Just because you repeat these things over and over it doesn't make them true! You should know better. Also wtf @ throwing shade at Supers?
ChxX8gRVEAAO1k1.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WE ARE THE PARTY OF THE OPEN DOOR
WE ARE THE PARTY OF CHANGE
WE ARE THE PARTY OF GRASSROOTS

when did I step into opposite world?

mlclmtckr

Banned
Isn't there some elder statesman of the Republican Party who can take this dude aside and tell him to dry out if he's going to be on TV?

Kid Heart

Lol, Democrats are the same old party doing the same old thing? Republicans are doing new things? I think he forgot that his party is built on the principle of conservatism. He's definitely had one too many drinks tonight.

Alucrid

Banned
it's pretty fucked that he mentioned birmingham and selma when, you know, John Lewis is still alive.

unless he's bringing them up as fights that they lost.

"You can kiss your guns goodbye if she gets into office."

Just like Obama, right? Same line you've been saying for the last eight years.

#$*(&F^D&%S&D^ I knew there was a fucking reason I didn't want to watch this shit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
VOTING CLINTON MEANS FORGETTING OUR ALLIES

last time I checked Trump said he wouldn't support NATO allies?

Jonm1010

Banned
In other news Cenk and TYT almost came to blows with Alex Jones. <-- Possibly thread worthy but I don't feel like making it so steal my idea if you want to.

^^ This fight is better than at least the last hour of the RNC.

This is AMAZING!

I think I'm in love with the woman in red haha: "Get off the stage you fat fuck!" Jones rambles:"...Shut the fuck up, bitch!!"

"a clinton presidency means forgetting our friends and enabling our enemies"

Your candidate rented his lawn to Gaddafi and wants to appease Vladimir Putin by ignoring Ukraine and NATO

Oriel

Doesn't Trump advocate abandoning key NATO allies? Someone should tell that to the RNC plank whittling away on stage about Clinton destroying American credibility overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom