• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know the band for next weeks democratic convention? Reading the complaints on country & western lyrics, I´m expecting some heavy intellectual shit

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
semi-off topic :

to the americans here, has over half your tv ads always been medicine and insurance ?

It depends on what you're watching. For news broadcasts? Absolutely.

If you're watching sports, you're going to get a lot more beer and car ads.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
semi-off topic :

to the americans here, has over half your tv ads always been medicine and insurance ?

Prescription medication commercials are actually a relatively new thing I think? Within the past couple of decades.

But over the counter medicines, especially ones that use colorful euphemisms like "promoting regularity", have been around for a long-ass time.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Do we know the band for next weeks democratic convention? Reading the complaints on country & western lyrics, I´m expecting some heavy intellectual shit

It's basically mainstream stuff.
The GOP had to scrape the bottom of the barrel, the outside of the barrel and the underside of the barrel to find anyone who wanted to be associated with Trump.

"I'm not a politician, but neither is Donald Trump!"

Okay, but the thing is I don't want to hire someone who's not a doctor to do my surgery, you know?

Edit: Immigrant on the stage, immigrant on the stage! CODE RED!

Emarv

Social Network Movie Thiel > Real Thiel

pete.png

BruinsMtB

Banned
I don't get these guys, now he's talking about how great NASA used to be, another organization that has been gutted by both sides of the aisle for the last 30 years. You're better than this, Peter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom