• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
Props to the guy for getting up there and saying that. Wish he had switched the order of the way he listed himself. Would've been interesting to hear the response.

Sai-kun

Banned
That was a terrible speech

If he hadn't said he was proud to be republican and american, he wouldn't have gotten even a fraction of the applause.

CrisKre

As a gay man, i must say: what a fucking piece of shit. Who cares? WHO CARES?

Clearly not you with your half a billion. Fuck off.

Kusagari

He intentionally worded the bathroom issue very carefully. He was nitpicking the Republicans but it came off as him nitpicking Obama and liberals. It also suckered them in to cheer for the gay line because the previous comment meant he was "one of the good ones."

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Thiel did the worst job possible addressing the issues with the RNC's policies about the LGBTQ. He ignored them and is clearly an opportunist. I know people hate gawker but don't praise Thiel. I'm sad to see CNN believe it was beautiful because the speech was not booed. From normal non-bigoted people that is expected.

I've been watching this shitshow for around an hour. I've heard mostly lies and a complete distortion of what Trump actually stands for. And the people in there just eating it up like mindless drones. I just don't get it.

All those people lambasting Hilary for supposedly being a Warhawk in waiting when Trump has explicitly said that he wants to go to war is just nuts.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
This:
serious journalist
‏@sarahjeong
you know what? i'm now convinced that thiel wants trump to win because he thinks it will bring about the fall of the federal govt faster

Oriel

If Thiel had any moral fiber and integrity he would be backing the Libertarian Party candidate, even if they hadn't a hope in hell of winning. Trump is the very polar opposite to libertarianism......and yet these alt-right Randroids kiss his ass and flood Twitter with endless propaganda about the man.

Sianos

"I may not agree with this party on many of its planks, such as the pledge to maintain the legality of torturing gay children and to overturn marriage equality, but WHO CARES about pointless culture wars?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom