• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

This is almost word for word in line with the leaked speech. He needs to speak with nuance at this moment and avoid feeding into the dog whistle narrative. Now he's fearmongering without providing a solution.

geomon

How any person of color can vote for this man is beyond me. He outright just said, your lives don't matter. If a cop murders you or your family, just take it with a smile.

Amir0x

Banned
Wow, great reply. I assumed some people see the party system like a sports team, but this was too ridiculous for me.

They are sickening human beings. We're way past any conjecture about both sides being equal. This is a historic election where battle lines are being drawn. No forgiveness can be given to traitors who help this man get elected. They are detritus who need to be removed from this country, before they can infect it with anymore of their horrendous xenophobic, misogynistic and bigoted bullshit and forever tarnish what it means to be American.

Trump has variously admitted to wanting to commit war crimes, to wanting to racially profile entire groups of people, to wanting to tear up the constitution, to wanting to destroy freedom of the press and separation of church and state. To support this man is essentially to desire an end to the American experiment once and for all.

I repeat that any Trump supporter needs to come out and be counted. To use Biblical imagery they might possibly comprehend in their pathetic small minds, Trump support is in essence the mark of the beast. There is no returning from that. If you cast yourself into that abyss, the rest of us will fight you tooth and nail until you and your ilk are eviscerated like so many tumors.

You are traitors. You are racists. You are the uneducated conspiracy believing nutcases who sit in envy at all who can comprehend the world around them and dare to actually challenge their own perspectives. You are the cancers that must be excised.

Oriel

Cn72LnWXgAQioyV.jpg

Compensating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom