• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Just saw that Alex Jones crashed TYT's live presentation at the RNC booth by walking on set and calling them supporters of the Saudi's and trying to argue with them about Bill Clinton apparently being a rapist. I don't understand who watches this kind of person.

There's criticism of the corruption of the Clinton family and the politician establishment, and then there's nonsense propaganda and conspiracy nonsense about how the new world order of 'cultural marxists' is coming to kill all the white people.

Jesus, people are scary in their depravity

And they brought rape up not cause they care about the victim or the crime of rape but because it's a way to get under the skin of people.

Despicable.

mackaveli

She didn't mention Clinton at all which was a plus. Probably going to be good friends with Chelsea after and doesn't want to ruin that. Wonder if Chelsea speech will not mention trump either.

And yeah no way ivanka is not a democrat at heart.

mlclmtckr

Banned
He is so physically repulsive to me

He is seriously a mountain of corrupted flesh, sprayed orange and perfumed

I wish they'd leave Ivanka's fan on so it could blow his ridiculous weave off

This man is the closest thing American politics have ever had to Immortan Joe

TheFatOne

This is probably the best speech in support of Donald Trump that anybody, including Trump himself, has given to date.

Because the entire thing was a lie, and exactly the opposite of what Republicans support lol. She essentially pushed Democratic policies instead of the Republicans ones so it didn't sound batshit insane.

OzZpKfK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom