• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekai

America's next president is THIS guy? A guy that is dripping with arrogance..... what the fuck.

This hasn't happened yet. Thankfully.

Oh and screw you, Drumpf. Stop invoking Bernie. It hasn't at all worked for you and is ridiculously false in Bernie's positions and views. Oh and learn your history about the middle-east. It's been fucked ever since Reagan supplied them with weapons.

GusBus

FhNNWVR.png

Honestly if you think this guy is like bernie. Wake the hell up.

Good man.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
It's what we deserve.

Twitch chat is hilarious. I'm so happy this shit is on Twitch. Best way to watch these things haha. So many idiots.

I honestly don't know if you're being sarcastic. Thought you supported Trump. You deserve an arrogant prick as president?

Yes because when someone enters office they can inherit previous foreign policy mistakes made by the last 8 years of fucking attrocious governance.

Hexa

Going through some old stuff. I'm going to be honest. I liked Peter Thiel's speech. Obviously very partisan and the conclusion is highly questionable. But I still liked it.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
The true scary threat this November is people who will refuse to vote for Hillary because they both hate her, and like so many Americans have no idea of how their government actually works. They will think Trump can't amount to much for 4 years, because both sides are the same and nothing ever changes. They won't understand that Trump is a device for doing things like taking over SCOTUS. Things that will harm generations of people.

TheFatOne

Yeah.

So let's say that the Republican party starts representing hard work and issues of obvious economic equality. There is a vacuum there that can be filled.

Not with the bullshit rhetoric against minorities. You just don't walk that shit back over a couple of years. It's going to take generations to get minorities back on board. Trump is about to tank the hispanic vote for a generation or more. Dems are going to paint the picture of Trump = Republicans and that is going to kill the hispanic vote for Republicans for a long ass time.

Edit:Every year that goes by the white voting block shrinks. They needed to start reaching out to minorities and change in this cycle, and they have spectacularly failed.

Kusagari

He is really not a great speaker. No real flow, harsh intonations.

And don't get me started on the content, or lack thereof.

He's a good off the cuff speaker because his real emotions come out.

He can't fake anything, even pretending to like his VP, so reading prepackaged lines with any kind of feelings is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom