• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
moar liek

1219693284_1.jpg

You know, the podium matches!

effzee

Wait what was the point he was making?

That Obama is at fault for the unemployment # for black and Latino communities?

Obama is against infrastructure?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
So I was in the car coming home and I listened to Ivanka's speech. I hate Trump, and I'm sure it was all bull shit, but Ivanka's speech was excellent. It hit key points, it hit surprising points that I was nodding my head along to, and she did an excellent job.

I was thinking to myself "If Ivanka were a GOP candidate ... I could vote for her," based on that speech. So why the fuck is her idiot father the nominee.

It was so refreshing to hear a Trump actually deliver a compelling speech.

Didn't Ivanka pretty much talked Democrat's policies? She wouldn't be in the GOP with those ideas.

TheFatOne

So I was in the car coming home and I listened to Ivanka's speech. I hate Trump, and I'm sure it was all bull shit, but Ivanka's speech was excellent. It hit key points, it hit surprising points that I was nodding my head along to, and she did an excellent job.

I was thinking to myself "If Ivanka were a GOP candidate ... I could vote for her," based on that speech. So why the fuck is her idiot father the nominee.

It was so refreshing to hear a Trump actually deliver a compelling speech.

Because the GOP doesn't endorse anything that Ivanka said.

Furyous

Those unemployment numbers for ethnic minorities are at that rate thanks to Republican obstructionism. Deficits are SUPPOSED TO RUN HIGH IN A RECESSION. You are in office to spend money to get us out of a recession. I'm not trying to hear shit about infrastructure because Republicans block legislation on infrastructure projects.

effzee

I'll never get the hatred Republicans have for Iran.

And Trump talks about the deal as if it was a sports trade and will go down as a failure because Iran will win the championship?

Pretty sure Iran deal is respected by the world since they you know negotiated it together with the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom