• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
A lot more than that. I won't vote for him, though.

Oh you mean it isn't literally 39 people oh my gosh i can't even believe it

naturally, it's not 39 - it's just a comically small and irrelevant band of nutjobs who will have zero impact on the election except to be counted as traitors.

Square2015

Can't believe this guy has hijacked a major political party and gotten this far, one for the history books to be studies for generations lol
...listening to his delivery style right now. Geez

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
They have to change right now when you, under the worst of circumstances for the world, won't be inaugurated for another half a year?

Oh God we MUST be fucked.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
strength_through_unity_by_wilde1980.jpg

Oh you mean it isn't literally 39 people oh my gosh i can't even believe it

naturally, it's not 39 - it's just a comically small and irrelevant band of nutjobs who will have zero impact on the election except to be counted as traitors.

That seems to be the common thing I read on GAF as of recent. Hey, it's their choice. This election is a disaster regardless.

iammeiam

He totally ruined the impact of "I AM YOUR VOICE" by going off-script for a sentence before the "no longer have a voice" thing, and shouting the entire thing.

His instincts for when to ad-lib are all wrong. Trump pls.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Heck, I should donate to Hillary, and I'm not American.

Ekai

Still waiting on that plan.

Yea, he's yet to outline his plans or "reforms".

I despise nationalism with every ounce of my being. Drumpf being the embodiment of that is just....ugh. I mean, Republicans have always been like that but he's just....such an extreme of it.

And wow, Drumpf talking about change and old blonde white ladies crying in the audience.

People have been ignored, neglected and abandoned? I don't think rich white religious people are ignored, Drumpf. The worker has been ignored yes, by Republicans who have ruined the economy and shipped jobs overseas and have stagnated wages but....geezus. This speech feels so out of place with Republican views yet perfectly aligns with their fearmongering and manipulation of the lower-classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom