• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Absolutely not. Hillary has raised 3x the amount of money Trump has, and mostly via Super PACs and Wall Street donors.

You live in a weird universe. Could you check if the Children's book series is called Bernstein or Berenstain for me?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Dat GAF ad doe...

screenshot_20160721-2jcsyt.png

and how will the average american know that when the media doesn't fact check?

That's a separate thing. Debates are big, though, and they're not run like the GOP shitshow earlier this year.

He already has the people that will ignore facts anyway. Him talking about being concerned about minorities is full of it and everyone knows it. He will have a very difficult time going after the white angry vote alone. It's powerful in the sense many authoritarian and nationalistic speeches come off as powerful.

joe2187

Banned
Absolutely not. Hillary has raised 3x the amount of money Trump has, and mostly via Super PACs and Wall Street donors.

There is an entire 2-3 floors of the convention specifically dedicated to catering and sheltering the "Major Donors" for the trump campaign. Filled with nothing but major business leaders, special interest groups and billionaire moguls.

This should light a fire under every democratic registered voter to go out and vote in November. Because if you don't, the consequences are just too much to handle.

Ekai

He doesn't know how to deliver lines at all. You don't constantly yell if you want to be an effective orator. Nor do you just start screaming about how great x city you're in is. Is this some rock show to him?

effzee

Cleveland!

Police and Cleveland!

No patience for injustice and I'm all about protecting citizens except when it comes to cops and killing minorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom