• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
We have to find a way to get those voters to the Midterms!

That's the problem the Dems have, getting the voters to show up in the off-years.

It is going to be a rough few months, also a great time to be a US history teacher/adjunct. Kids are exceptionally fired up and interested, this makes getting them engaged so much more fun.

A lot of teachers are actually unable to talk about it due to the racism Trump's candidacy inspires. So, good luck dude.

1QKdusB.png

Ivanka's whole speech seemed to be her just wanting to let the world know she's actually a Democrat and is only doing this because it's her dad and she has to.

She doesn't have to do anything. She made the choice in supporting him, and she will vote for him. There's nothing more to be said here.

Sianos

"he seemed a little more inclusive this time, usually he sounds very hateful" "i really liked how he laid out his vision - he hasn't said yet how he'll do it, but there's time for that" "he used the word 'you' more, and it was powerful"

stunning endorsements of donald trump

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Ivankas speech is gonna hurt them too

Now Hillary can ask

1) Do you support the Lilly ledbetter fair pay act?
2) Do you support mandatory paid family leave?
3) Pro-choice?

Oh, then shut the fuck up.

"he seemed a little more inclusive this time, usually he sounds very hateful" "i really liked how he laid out his vision - he hasn't said yet how he'll do it, but there's time for that" "he used the word 'you' more, and it was powerful"

So inspiring.

"I love the poorly educated".

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
She doesn't have to do anything. She made the choice in supporting him, and she will vote for him. There's nothing more to be said here.
Yeah, she's a grown-ass woman. Ultimately, she supports all his fearmongering, racist, nationalistic bullshit. She doesn't get to escape that.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I teach 11th grade US history and adjunct US history, I teach a population of students that is 95% minority, of that 70% or so are Latino. Trust me, they are engaged, passionate and want to talk about it. Yes, there is some fear, but it isn't hell; they are fucking engaged. It makes teaching 10x easier when they students come to class and openly want to discuss it.

Hey, if you're not having problems then godspeed. It's just in parts of the country Trump's shit has brought out a lot of hate speech that teachers have had a hard time clamping down on when discussing the election. Sounds like you got a good bunch of kids.

Kusagari

I can understand why she feels tied to to support him because of how much she owes to him, but in the end you're right. None of that excuses her complicity campaigning for a man stroking xenophobia and racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom