• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

"So will there be no more religious testing of immigrants?"

"I'll let his speech speak for itself. Now, let's talk some more about how much Trump cares about Ferguson."

Cn7_cQwWAAEsM8q.jpg

Bernie needs to bring the heat next week.

Dude has a VHS/DVD combo dope.

That the Political Correctness line got the massive audience reception it did really does say a lot. Out of all the things Trump went over, one of the problems that resonated the most with the audience was... people being pressured to not say shit that offends other people. Truly one of the biggest dilemmas facing America today.

Usually the people championing "PC" are the ones itching most to call out and be most inflammatory toward certain races, religions, genders/sexualities, and ethnicities/cultures.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
OUmkTMP.png

I.. uh.. what?

FUCKING LOL. I think all Latin America, if not most, remembers the Kennedy's in good light, I doubt anyone will remember Trump at all in 2 years. Emphasis on think BTW,, I think the Alianza por el Progreso helped a bit over here.

Maybe as a "oh yeah, the fool who tried to be president".

White Dude: Trump received the most primary votes in history

CNN: Kewl. That happens whens the population grows. Now answer our question.

lololololol

Sianos

So was Ivanka getting Republicans to cheer Democrat policies the best part of the convention?

Just another piece of proof that the new plurality of the Party of Trump really don't care at all about fiscal conservative values, and how the GOP establishment was deluding themselves to think so.

Wiz

I also donated, for the first time, to Hillary. We can't take anything for granted anymore. We need to do everything we can to keep Trump out the White House.

The whole speech felt like an advertisement for a conservative Disneyland.

· NRA/ guns
· Christianity
· More Jobs
· Stronger military
· Repeal Obamacare
· The Wall/ stronger borders
· No taxes
· Better infrastructure
· etc,etc,etc.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
She did. Trump got the most votes in REPUBLICAN primary history. The biggest vote getters in all primaries have been Hillary, Obama, and Hillary. In that order.

We have to find a way to get those voters to the Midterms!

It is going to be a rough few months, also a great time to be a US history teacher/adjunct. Kids are exceptionally fired up and interested, this makes getting them engaged so much more fun.

Usually the people championing "PC" are the ones itching most to call out and be most inflammatory toward certain races, religions, genders/sexualities, and ethnicities/cultures.

Or the people with the biggest unresolved and unspoken issues toward some group of people or another and the biggest desire to let those issues fester instead of working on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom