• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_oajejq6Cbc1r403xs_540.png

Golden.

Kid Heart

Jesus christ, what is this, the fourth person talking about how there friends/family were killed in the last few years?

Edit: 5th person now?!?!?

Apathy

omg voting for hillary makes your kids be put in danger from illegals. get the fuck out of here. shit most illegals keep to themselves and work for a better life. they don't mess around.

oh i'm sorry, "illegal alien". fuck these people

Retro

So, for those just joining us, tonight's Republican Convention has been equal parts "Washed up D-list celebrities" and "People who's loved ones were murdered, please feel sad and outraged."

Welp, guess we don't have to worry about Republican presidential candidates for the next 20 years. Just need to win some local elections.

Fracas

#fuckonami
This is the most reprehensible, idiotic, exploitative garbage I have ever seen in politics.

Seriously, fuck the RNC.

elfinke

What an incredible shitshow this is. I'm just flabbergasted at what I'm watching/hearing, to the point that I've had to give up trying to layout this InDesign copy for now.

Damn.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
ugh. i do and i dont want the democrats to get some gun-death victim families up on stage to counter this message.

but its not that much better to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom