• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

Clinton better come out swinging at the DNC and the debates. I'm legit freaked.

She doesn't have to do shit but stay on message. Their list of speakers released so far is league's above this shit. Show unity, stay on message, take jabs at Trump and you'll be fine.

Kid Heart

OK seriously, is it just me guys, or is this the first speech that hasn't spent 90% of the time spewing hatred towards Obama and Clinton?

Retro

There's nothing that's been said tonight that hasn't been said a hundred times over the last 8 years on Fox News or AM Radio. It just seems insane because you're getting a massive dose all at once.

Leeness

I don't really understand how republicans can ever claim they stand for minorities. Why do you even bother saying it? You know you don't.

How stupid must you be to think that America is constantly under attack from outside forces

How stupid must you be to believe the shit these gaping maw of an ass spit out that we're under constant attack by outside forces

I am looking into a window of stupidity and I cannot look away. There is such stupidity gathered within this room that I am getting an aneurysm. It's almost as if the forces of stupid somehow managed to maneuver their way across the country into this one location to light up a beacon of dim-witted, hate mongering, short-sighted, slack jaw idiots.

I'm sorry if anyone is offended by what I'm saying, and truly believe in the Republican message. I just don't care about your feelings anymore.

This. I absolutely cannot comprehend what I'm watching...let alone other people buying into it...absolutely fascinating an utterly terrifying...

Ultryx

I like her hair.

Edit: Speech is not bad from her talking. It's all bull though. She's not a bad speaker though. Certainly better than Palin and even Bush LOL.

Mysoginistic comments are unacceptable, but come on. Everyone knows why Trump married Melania. This is a guy who can't even take criticism on his humility.
Then rip Trump for it.

The comments in here about Melania would be ban-worthy about any other woman in another thread.

Yup. I'm honestly losing faith that the Democrats will pull this one out.

Guys need to relax. Trump needs to be up significantly in polls to be a threat due to how the electoral college works and how well Democrats are at turning out voters where it counts. See 2012 and the polls for results for example.

HylianTom

Banned
I feel like I'm watching a fembot

And Trump's silhouette reminded me of Dr Evil..
giphy.gif

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
This is an entire half of the political establishment. Let that sink in.

Its unfortunate, but these are times when Bernie Sanders endorsement of Hillary Clinton is at their most reasonable, despite how the facts stackup putting the Democratic establishment in a vacuum.

I mean you can't legitimately look at anything that transpired tonight with anything but fear for the future of this planet with people like this actually in charge of governmental function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom