• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

I don't really understand how republicans can ever claim they stand for minorities. Why do you even bother saying it? You know you don't.

Yup. I'd legit have more respect if they just said "These are our interests and what you guys want don't line up with that."

I mean it's political suicide but everyone knows that's the case.

Arkeband

Banned
melania-ad-cruz.jpg

Never forget.

Why you sprinkling crack all over Bizarro-Earth's First Lady?

geomon

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. These people are just talking so much bullshit it's making my head spin.

Leeness

Yup. I'd legit have more respect if they just said "These are our interests and what you guys want don't line up with that."

I mean it's political suicide but everyone knows that's the case.

We want no one to be poor and everyone to be equal and stuff.

K

She is locked on to those two teleprompters, can see how she is focusing her eyes and not on the crowd. Might be nervous but can't fault her, a lot of people are.

Sianos

this speech sounds okay because it's sort of liberal in its blandness

"we need more programs to help the poor" uh do you mean more WELFARE FOR THE WELFARE QUEENS

Velcro Fly

I mean she definitely gets an A for effort

But I don't think that speech is going to convince anyone to vote for Trump that was undecided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom