• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibbles

This guy on CBS lol he has no reason to give as to why he's supporting Trump besides that African Americans have been always been Democrats, time to mix it up and to join the Trump Train wut

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member

Alright, seriously. It's about time to get him off the stage...

The calls for war are something I wasn't expecting. I'm fairly certain the prospect of war is still super unpopular in the US. Maybe not with the whackjob Republican base but this is their presentation to the general electorate. Do they really want war to be their selling point?

Boke1879

This guy on CBS lol he has no reason to give as to why he's supporting Trump besides that African Americans have been always been Democrats, time to mix it up and to join the Trump Train wut

I just fucking spit out my water reading what you said. WHAT?! LMAOO

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I don't get it. Republican talking heads, columnists, and politicians from across the country say "RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM" at least 500 times per day.

So why we still got ISIS?

This feels like a too long E3 convention where they same the same shit...over....and....over. Honestly these speeches go on and too long and they're focused on shit that I think most of America will ignore. Honestly, it's just boring at this point.

I expect the Democratic convention to be far more effective in reaching the average person. Hunkering down on Benghazi and trotting out idiots like this guy is just wholly misguided.

To think, the rest of the week they're gonna ratchet down on the shit that's even more disgusting than their foreign policy...

Does this guy think that the reason we haven't heard about Osama in the last few years is that he's been chilling in the White House basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom