• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

I don't get it. Obama has literally signed the death warrants of more terrorists and Muslim extremists than any single human being. Every drone strike since 2010 has been approved by the Oval Office. Him and Hillary personally oversaw the death of the most notorious terrorist in history. How do they square those facts with this ridiculous rhetoric?

Facts and truth have never gotten in their way before.

Sianos

"We are definitely distracted by trivial matters like WHAT TERMINOLOGY TO USE"

2 minutes later...

"We MUST call our enemies by their names to win"

I mean, it's not even fair at this point to point this out.

Republicans too busy concern trolling over some guy writing an open letter to his dad to ever actually defend their leaders.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I would be scared as heck at how Trump would deal with a North Korea crisis.

Apathy

CHINA!!!!!!!!!!

image.php

lol, had to

this dude is insane

This guy is a friggin joke

The Democratic convention is going to look like a bastion of intelligence compared to this utter bullcrap. They really scraped the absolute bottom of the barrel here.

Khaliss

Banned
Yeah the plastic titted dummy who speaks 5 languages and has a degree in architecture.

I know a trophy wife when I see one, don't matter to me if she cures Aids or finds Jimmy Hoffa.

Actually it would be cool but nah, she's here to convince you to vote for Tromp.

jesus christ in a parkbench these people so they'll nuke china, the middle east ICES... wth is this!? i regret watching this RNC, it's nothing but biterness and hatred layers upon layers of it, it's sickening. Melania was a haven of common sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom