• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean C

The GOP isn't sure how it feels about women being elected to federal office, judging by the tepid response to Ernst proclaiming she's honoured to be the first one from Iowa.

Oh shit Joni Ernst, run away Babe, run away!

She's speaking to an empty arena:

Cnsk_JWXEAAmtqw.jpg

itschris

Hehe:

xVnOPua.png

(The guy that just gave that terrible speech, Michael Flynn, was appointed director of the Defense Intelligence Agency by Obama, and Jon Favreau was a speechwriter for Obama.)

Sean C

Which allies have been saying this, exactly?

The Republicans live in a world where everybody in foreign countries love the Republican Party and Donald Trump.

I thought these were going to be the prime time speakers tonight? Why are they on at 11PM EDT? Whoever decided to put the headliner on in the middle fucked up. Now you got people talking to a near empty arena lol.

Apathy

following from behind, yeah, i'm sure normal people have said that. the american people are at the same time concerned that america does not focus on them and at the same that they are not leading the world, get the fuck out of here

Apathy

i would love to sit in a room with this woman and have her explain what are the policies that hillary put into motion in libya, iraq and syria, and to just list them, see how far they can get

Just read the party platform...

Why would they want to keep muslims out? They should let the most hardcore ones in just to keep things level headed.

Somebody tell me nice things. Surely they will not win? And even if they do win, the sane states can just say no, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom