• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
S3XsMT4.gif

Y'all should shop Bish on this one.

Sean C

"ISIS will use whatever weapons they have to strike in the USA. Also, we must continue to oppose all forms of gun control."

GavinGT

Banned
Meanwhile, Trump's plan to destroy them is to torture them, deport innocent people, go after their families, and say "radical Islamic terrorism".

The only way tonight can be topped in terms of absurdity is if Trump's entrance song later in the week is the instrumental from "America, Fuck Yeah!"

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
so what happens after donald trump calls RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM by it's true name? does it just say "gg you got me" or spontaneously combust or what?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Man, what is it about Republicans repeating a phrase they haven't even finished yet.

Retro

They keep cutting back to the same section of the audience, with the woman in the red dress. There must be nowhere else to point the camera that isn't empty seats.

OK, I'm done. Got through the whole thing today but her voice and her words are making my brain bleed.

Well done with your weaponized rah-rah anti-liberal sonic weapon Repubs. It works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom