• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The United States Grand Prix |OT| Formula 1 Returns to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

This track is great. Even the non overtaking areas are fun to watch. Tilke redeemed?

Not really, he ganked all the good bits of other tracks.

Anyway kids, I cannot stay awake any longer, I'm off to get some sleep before I watch the Steelers lose :/ Hope the remainder of the race is good.

untitled-27yiq7m.gif

DBT85

I'd really like Hamiltons season to end with at least 1 more win. He's driven the tits off that car all year and has deserved much better than he has got.

EDIT: I think Hamilton is just saving it all for the esses as he knows he is faster through there anyway and Vettel is having to run in dirty air. All in all it keeps Vettel out of the DRS.

Funny, I just realised that it was the cucumber who held Vettel up and let Hamilton get right on his rear wing just before the DRS zone. :D

Igo

Vettel was apparently upset about lapping a HRT (Karthikeyan).
Thx.

Karthikeyan has been really poor at getting out of the way all season but what are you going to do. Just get on with it instead of crying over the radio. You see the same reaction when Alonso cries over the radio too.

Vettel can still catch Hamilton if he keeps on it and the tyres don't last. Not over till it's over.

h3ro

Some of you guys wouldn't last one page in the NBA/NFL threads, it's brutal in there. It's all in good fun! We crack jokes. You crack jokes back.

None of us has personal stake in these drivers/teams, at least I don't. Chill out and enjoy this great race.

John_B

Vettel on the attack. Bold. If that alternator pops they will look stupid. Could easily just cruise for a comfortable second place.

Igo

Vettel on the attack. Bold. If that alternator pops they will look stupid. Could easily just cruise for a comfortable second place.
Screw that. The only thing I really like about Vettel is that he's always going for it. He wants those stats!

well, it's cool to see so many clasy gentlemens whoare just interested in racing.

Judging by your posts and tone in the F1 thread, you don't seem to be a person that cares much about that.

Don't worry, Vettel wins this WDC and he deserves it, no doubt about that.

It's just that no one wants to see it. Deal with it.

Omiee

I am very nervous about that. I cant imagine him having a DNF now because of him pushing the way he is.

nny

That's what I was talking about before the race! Play nice, we need to look good today, we're out of Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom