• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

CGNoire

dbWcjjm.jpeg

Hunter 99

This dude was 100% gay. Just look at his mannerism.

Oh Come On GIF
2Pac was definitely not gay,guy is a legend. If you see that interview, you can see he is only 17 years old and slightly uncomfortable with the camera recording him at that moment and I feel like he puts on a persona for that specific time of his life in performing arts college.every other recorded interview of him that still exists guy is a different person to that vid.the true Tupac in my eyes

FeralEcho

My question would be, instead of fully inking your arm black, why not do the laser removal?

Editing also for, why would you need to find the perfect artist to ink your entire arm black? Couldn't any artist do it (editor's note: I have tattoos.)
She needed to find a non transphobe one

Behind The Scenes GIF by BET Awards

Which is hard to find nowadays since anyone with integrity and courage to stand your ground is transphobic and racist and sexist.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I actually thought this was about uplifting, fun or informative (or all 3) social media posts/profiles. I was very wrong.

Edit: I follow some very awesome folks on SM. I'd list them but I feel like it'd be clowned by folks in this thread

Last edited:

YCoCg

My question would be, instead of fully inking your arm black, why not do the laser removal?

Editing also for, why would you need to find the perfect artist to ink your entire arm black? Couldn't any artist do it (editor's note: I have tattoos.)
It's badly worded but she's describing her process of getting the Harry Potter tattoos first, so finding the perfect artists, spending the money to get them done, and NOW it's blacked out.

Top Bottom