• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
s7R5aww.jpeg

Which mods tv is this?

Hawk The Slayer

Neo Member
Probably the prettiest woman on Earth at that time ❤️
Agreed, her looks during The Hot Spot to Dark City especially in The Hot Spot, Career Opportunities, The Rocketeer, Of Love and Shadow, and Heart of Justice were unmatched. While there are plenty of very pretty woman but Jennifer Connelly has something extra unique that gives her the edge over the rest. She still looked good during movies such as a Beautiful Mind and Hulk but starting to become too skinny.

Hookshot

Gold Member
Leaked footage from GTA6?

That's pretty much what happened as soon as I started GTA3, this is my post from looking at the DC fan port being made.
When I started the game I drove round the first corner, hit a lamp post and the car flipped, causing everyone to exit it. While it was a very stupid thing to do, it was incredible that it was possible.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Probably should have been a barrier there tbh., Taking out the hydrant just adds to reasons why.
Ummmmmmm, you know if you are sitting in the car and see straight forward you can clearly see there is a difference in height between the highway and where you are?

Hookshot

Gold Member
On his mama.
Like how it cuts to news footage showing his car fucked but the McDonalds still standing after he said that and then him in hospital.. I hope whichever judge he winds up in front of likes his antics because he's needlessly adding charges against himself.

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
This belongs everywhere and I also made me a huge fan of Jennifer Connelly since 2022 when I first found out about her because of After Dark Career Opportunity. The original deleted video actually got more views than the official song too!

This is the original

Top Bottom