• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

GymWolf

Gold Member
So that guy admitted to a journal that he sucks dogs off?! Is it fake or what? Why would you do that?! It's not like stray dogs can read a journal and go to him for some relief...

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
So that guy admitted to a journal that he sucks dogs off?! Is it fake or what? Why would you do that?! It's not like stray dogs can read a journal and go to him for some relief...
Course it’s fake it’s actually a pic of Hancock that the Sunday sport have doctored. Nobody is in jail that sucks off dogs that looks like our health minister.

GamingKaiju

D7W70FF.jpg

This popped up on my Facebook feed fucking lol quality description to sell a car

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
The Train and the Flag?
Yeah. I like expressive faces (well, I'm not a fan of those round ones every service uses now :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_grinning_sweat:), they help add a tone of voice to an otherwise highly interpretive message, but I cringe when I see them used to replace or reiterate an actual word. I like the olden ways, I still pray to the old gods!

Top Bottom