• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's a major development regarding Sydney Sweeney

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
D-MNMMuWkAArMoK.jpg

E-Cat

Am I wrong in thinking that she's attractive but you could go to any mall in America and find a more attractive woman in less than 15 minutes?
She’s very attractive, but in a generic sorta way. There’s ”would bone” attractive, and then there’s ”would hold the shit out of her hand” attractive. The latter tier is very elusive.

FireFly

Based on the thread title I was assuming that Biden had declared a national emergency after Sweeney announced plans for breast reduction surgery.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I'm more curious how a 40 yo MOTHER is "Miss" anything! Don't they have the Mrs. Germany category over there? Sure, not as many care, but that's where the cougars go to strut their stuff!

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Her butt is nothing special... It's her face and boobs that I like most. Her butt would come in dead last as far as what I find attractive about her.

Dutchy

I'll take a girl with a pretty face over a banging body every time. I think she's got a very unique but gorgeous face, but her body is that of every young woman with access to a Gym and Tik Tok imho. You could find something similar around every corner of every mall probably. But you would have to actually leave your house for once in order to find out though

YCoCg

It's weird but it feels very old school Hollywood in a way that Sydney knows she's sexy AND chooses to use it and is proud of it. It's refreshing in a way that we have actress who embraces it.

jason10mm

Gold Member
She's probably the peak in terms of hot body, seriously she's goddamn absurd.
I just hope she can age gracefully and not descend into plastic surgery/botox/filler hell. Her look is pretty distinct with those sleepy eyes and I don't think it would take much to make turn into "a girl that sorta looks like Sydney" and she vanishes like Megan Fox, Jennifer Grey and all the others that erase their uniqueness.

Top Bottom