• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's a major development regarding Sydney Sweeney

jason10mm

Gold Member
0UbZVdl.jpeg
Damn, who smacked that girls ass so hard it left a bruise? Oh, it's a shadow I think :p

Whoever she is, the tattoos that can't be hidden by a nice dress and those crumbled toes makes her a 3/10 WOULD NOT BANG!!! :p

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Damn, who smacked that girls ass so hard it left a bruise? Oh, it's a shadow I think :p

Whoever she is, the tattoos that can't be hidden by a nice dress and those crumbled toes makes her a 3/10 WOULD NOT BANG!!! :p

Alexandra Shipp. She played Storm in the last two X-Men movies (Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix) ... She's 33, I think. And yes, it's a shadow LoL

GymWolf

Gold Member
Her butt is nothing special... It's her face and boobs that I like most. Her butt would come in dead last as far as what I find attractive about her.
Her butt is better than her fish eye dead inside stare face, billie eilish is the same, dead stare and big ass boobs.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
Dark skinned chick outplayed her tits desperately trying to escape for oxygen with that piece of dress, fiuuu.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
It's been months and this title is wrong in any way possible in humanity, and OP should be punished for it

It's not "a" development, but two very well major developed things

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I just noticed she shares a lot of facial features as a young kagney karter (may she rest in peace). If the deepfakes werent banned, we wouldve been getting a lot of really good content with her face using kagney's massive library.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Ana de Armas looked like a drug addicted meth addict compared to Sydney.

I bet in five years there will be a new beauty who will make sydney look used up. I remember just five years ago that Margot robbie was the hottest and decade ago thinking Jennifer Lawrence was the hottest and two decades ago thinking Jennifer Aniston could never be topped.

But God had other plans.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
When she first started becoming popular years ago, I had to look up if Kevin Durand was her father or related. You're welcome, you now can't unseen't it. Especially his SG-1 years.

Top Bottom