• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's no news or excitement at the moment

it`s summer... I mean there are better things to do than gaming this time of the year
james bond black celebrities GIF

DAHGAMING

Dont worry mate, fuck all this gaming shit, 2 weeks till the new season kicks off and we can watch The Arsenal play again. EIE .

tmlDan

It's like this EVERY summer, guys, there's something called touching grass. It's summer, go enjoy the weather.

Get a new hobby like weightlifting. :D Then you have gains and games to look forward to.
I do lift weights bro, everyday, I do 90 minutes at the gym in the evening with my Son, we push each other, everybody should do it, it's not just great for your physical health but your mental health as well.

DAHGAMING

dude, I can't get excited to watch united anymore. I don't understand that feeling you have lol

Your not feeling another magical season under Ten Hag then ? Footballs a mad 1 though, never know how the seasons going to go, we got a tough start so im expecting a few bad results the first 5 games or so.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I'm just waiting on Square Enix to announce release dates of PC ports for FF16 or FF7 Rebirth...
For that matter, I'm also waiting on GT7 to get a PC port lol

Last edited:

Hohenheim

The big announcements never happens during summer.
Next Nintendo, Nvidia 50-series and a pro ps5 will be shown when we're all missing the summertime.

I couldn't care less about news atm. Kneedeep in the Trails-games, and finally started the Cyberpunk dlc!

clarky

Gold Member
What ? we just had a warm up for dunking on Concord, that was better than the actual game, Bungie are in the shitter and Concords out for real in a couple of weeks.

MS should be releasing some unfinished janky ass games as well soon to take the piss out of, what more do you want?

Starfield will take over GAF soon enough as well. Some people are never happy i swear.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
What ? we just had a warm up for dunking on Concord, that was better than the actual game, Bungie are in the shitter and Concords out for real in a couple of weeks.

MS should be releasing some unfinished janky ass games as well soon to take the piss out of, what more do do you want?

Starfield will soon take over GAF soon enough as well. Some people are never happy i swear.

g79kJcg.gif

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
It's like this EVERY summer, guys, there's something called touching grass. It's summer, go enjoy the weather.
Last Summer we had Final Fantasy XVI, Diablo 4, Starfield. Armored Core 6, and Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty. It definitely wasn’t slow like this year.

Humdinger

I live in the deep south, so summer is when everyone hides inside to escape the heat and humidity. Thank God for whoever invented air conditioning, that's all I have to say.

I notice the board is mostly filled with discussion about business practice and hardware, not much about game news. Yeah, slow news cycle...

intbal

There are currently Ubisoft and THQ Nordic sales going on right now.
That's a kind of gaming news.

Fbh

Don't worry man, in 20 days Dorito Pope is going to give you all the exciting news like the newest season of Fortnite, a reminder that Fall Guys is apparently still a thing and 10 exciting world premieres....half of which will be a logo reveal and/or CG trailer for an upcoming game by a new studio made up of "industry veterans" to be release somewhere between 2032 and never, and the other half will be a bunch of nearly indistinguishable generic chinese souls-likes

Happy Lets Go GIF by NHL

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Yeah man, so true. Hopefully they got around to fixing that shit, game's amazingly fun and it deserves better than that.
Utterly gutted they pulled that stunt, I had it pre ordered, it was my most anticipated game since the last one! I refunded it after hearing it was playing silly buggers even in single player..

Now I'm waiting for them to remove it. It's taking ages, I doubt they will at this rate

Gutted!

What you talking about, 5 weeks(ish) until release of GOTY

Wave Hello GIF by PlayStation
Sony releasing a new ps1 portable? That would be awesome.

Oh wait you mean astrobot... Meh. I still haven't played the first demo or whatever it was that came to ps5. Don't get the appeal. Maybe if it could morph Ala sac boy.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Utterly gutted they pulled that stunt, I had it pre ordered, it was my most anticipated game since the last one! I refunded it after hearing it was playing silly buggers even in single player..

Now I'm waiting for them to remove it. It's taking ages, I doubt they will at this rate

Gutted!
They posted a message saying they were looking into it. Now, if anything comes out of it, it's still left to be seen.

In any case I can tell you the wait is worth it, game's a fantastic sequel to EDF5, both gameplay and story wise.

tmlDan

Last Summer we had Final Fantasy XVI, Diablo 4, Starfield. Armored Core 6, and Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty. It definitely wasn’t slow like this year.
There's never news in the summer, we have releases this summer too. Last year was one of the greatest years, not a good comparison at all.

Top Bottom