• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theresa May poked fun at the size of Donald Trump's hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadskin

Theresa May has joked about the size of Donald Trump's hands at a private fundraiser as she made light of a photograph of the pair at the White House.

The Prime Minister's tongue-in-cheek remarks came after her visit to America when the leaders were photographed hand-in-hand while walking.

Applauded as she stood to speak at a reception with Tory donors on Monday, Mrs May said:
Thank you very much for that wonderful reception.

I don't think I have received such a big hand since I walked down the colonnade at the White House.

The joke came at the Black and White Ball, the Tory annual fundraiser the sees a live auction of prizes to raise funds for the party.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/07/exclusive-theresa-may-poked-fun-size-donald-trumps-hands/

May-Trump-3-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqfum2eEqQO7WK55uDHaRlrtitb_LBmqARc6jTFxyxF-o.jpg

Wow; so she actually has a sense of humour?! I wonder what his response on Twitter will be. Wouldn't be surprised if toys are thrown and this is the end of US/UK relations.

Is she a fucking idiot?

I'm sorry but she's the one who decided she wanted to cozy up and have a special relationship and now she's chatting shit? What a hypocrite.

blugbox

Neo Member
There went that relationship.

I didn't think I would be belly laughing at a Theresa May zinger this morning... The burn is real

Sephzilla

@realDonaldTrump

"I remember when the United Kingdom was a global empire. Now reduced to cruel jokes. Sad!"

Not real, obviously

Gutek

Good.

It was very clear the meeting wasn't going well when she pressured Trump to admit his full commitment to NATO.

Also, Trump gave her side eyes when he spoke about how he knows immediately if he'll get along with people.

Oh shit, he´s gonna call her, tell her about his big hands, his big inauguration crowd, that he woud have won the popular vote if it wasn´t for all the illegals and dead people voting. And then he´s going to threaten war and hang up.

nigelfaragethingsarelookingprettygood.gif

Yes, Theresa, it's very British to sneer at the idiot behind his back, but you're not meant to be *caught* saying it...

Linkark07

Banned
Theresa May is a mistake. Weak. She is responsible for the High Street terrorist attack. Sad. Prepare to go to war.

Once Donald hears about this... it's over. I guess she didn't realize how petty he really could be. She's about to find out.

kingwingin

Me and my friends printed off the donald trump hand print for some laughs except we all ended up having smaller hands.

Triggers my depression now when people make fun of him for being small.

Maledict

Um, I don't get it. She received a very large round of applause. Whilst this might be making fun of the fact they held hands, it doesn't make sense as a joke about his hand size?

nightmare-slain

Gold Member
i don't get this...why does he not like his hands? the guy is a mess and his hands are probably the only part of him that looks normal. need that hair and face sorted out.

Wag

i don't get this...why does he not like his hands? the guy is a mess and his hands are probably the only part of him that looks normal. need that hair and face sorted out.

Nearly 30 years ago, Graydon Carter, the editor of Vanity Fair magazine, described Trump in Spy magazine as a “short-fingered vulgarian.”

In an editor’s letter in "Vanity Fair" last November, Carter said that he wrote the Sky magazine comment in 1988 "just to drive him a little bit crazy."

And according to Carter, it still does.

"Like so many bullies, Trump has skin of gossamer," Carter wrote in November.

"To this day, I receive the occasional envelope from Trump. There is always a photo of him—generally a tear sheet from a magazine. On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers," Carter wrote. "I almost feel sorry for the poor fellow because, to me, the fingers still look abnormally stubby."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/history-donald-trump-small-hands-insult/story?id=37395515

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom