• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juice

This is going to be the biggest letdown ever. Everyone should add these rules to their life for the sake of their own sanity.

Rule #1:
NINTENDO WILL NEVER PLEASE OUR FANBOY WETDREAMS.

Rule #2:
If it looks like Nintendo will fulfill said dreams, see Rule #1.

Ruzbeh

Banned
Pedigree Chum said:
:lol's @ God's Hand

Not because of his comment, but because he was talking the most smack about X360 and PS3, acting like Rev would be some system from the gods. Haha, delusional as always.
A system from the Gods. A system from Nintendo. No difference. :D

alejob

This morning while getting ready to come to work I kept seing this paper that had "It's true" written with huge letters. Could it be a sign? It kept reminding me of Thursdayton!

42 minutes!

Acrylamid

GSG Flash said:
And was there another instance in which something related to Nintendo was mega hyped and then the big N actually delivered?
What about the original Megaton, don't tell me Naruto wasn't totally worth the hype!

Lakitu

st5fu
Holy shit! FIRST PIC OF REVOLUTTION!!!

a2349869-6c75-44fe-aaa7-8dfa351a9c90.jpg

Dracos

Has anyone noticed the lack of anger towards Nintendo's conference by the gaming site editors. Normally they would be tearing them a new asshole.

Hmmm....

:D

Mojojo

Dracos said:
Has anyone noticed the lack of anger towards Nintendo's conference by the gaming site editors. Normally they would be tearing them a new asshole.

Hmmm....

:D
You havent seen the reports from G4TV, have you? :lol

Here's what I think may happen:

Something will be announced today which Drinky is privvy to, but it will be extremely trivial; i.e. something like new colors for the GBA micro or something... that way Drinky isn't necessarily wrong with something being announced, but he then gets to put his passive-aggressive, sarcastic "oh man... Nintendo's awesome! New colors!" kinda thing, and then when people complain he's like "what do you mean? New colors? This is huge... I'm sorry I ever doubted you Nintendo."

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
ronito said:
fanboy ownage in t minus 34 minutes...
I'm not at home; SOMEONE TAKE SCREENCAPTURES OF NINTENDO BOARDS WHEN NOTHING HAPPENS.

jgkspsx

(EST)
@ 1PM "OMG!!!"
@ 1:05PM "What's Perrin saying???"
@ 1:10PM "OMG!!!"
@ 1:15PM "What happen?!"
@ 1:20PM "Aw, isn't anything going to happen?"
@ 1:30PM "Maybe Reggie's interview????"

pollo

Banned
ive halted reading sachs' "the end of poverty" just to f5 this page to death.
oh sigh
i didnt go to see my girlfriend, who i wont be seeing for 4 months if i didnt go today, just to see what the thursdayton is about.
this is sad...if this turns out to be nothing im punching my comp screen and cursing nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom