• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavenly

What magazine a few months back said in their rumour section that Nintendo would become cool again? Why did they say this?

Now, is it possible in this day and age (Internet & Competitor spies) that Nintendo can pull something off like in that movie, "The Game" w/o their plans becoming unnoticed?

I highly doubt it because it requires major pay offs and many months in planning unless...?

olimario

Banned
I never believed anything was going to be shown today, but it's still going to break my heart when nothing is.

It'll happen at 12:00 central if ever.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
heavenly said:
What magazine a few months back said in their rumour section that Nintendo would become cool again? Why did they say this?

Now, is it possible in this day and age (Internet & Competitor spies) that Nintendo can pull something off like in that movie, "The Game" w/o their plans becoming unnoticed?

I highly doubt it because it requires major pay offs and many months in planning unless...?

maybe shigeru miyamoto will break the sound barrier and come smasing through the glass roof of the convention centre at the last moment!

While blank at the moment, Nintendo's E3 site has a link to a news article. The link saying that EA announces titles for Revolution.

Something happening?

Maybe.

If EA lending themselves to a system = THURSDAYTON, I'm going to buy two tubs of Cookies 'n' Cream ice cream, eat them, give myself a heart attack, and die. Those sluts sleep with everyone.

heavenly

Rumours floating around...

The image reflected (~5:30 mark, I think) in the DVD disk in the Nin. On video is the Revolution that Nintendo showed at their press conference.

Also, there's a faint whisper at that mark as well ... it sounds like "May 19" :lol Me and my crazy ears of mine. Listen closely, folks.

DCX

DCX
Internet is OWNED by Drinky.
108405744_l.gif

DCX

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
this is the greatest thread ever - it's taken on this deluded life of its own

i'm going to bed... i hope someone has a camera to catch the tumbleweeds rolling past at 10 am ! :D

Oxymoron

Doc Holliday said:
I'll be kissing his ass for turning the entire board upside with a mere word. Sweet!

Well, to be fair, it wasn't his "believe" post as much as his other posts that made this amusing.

Dracos

I think that any member of GAF that hasn't participated in this historical thread in some form or fashion should be permabanned.

Ruzbeh said:
I had to login just to correct you. 1 Hour from now.

Reggie's gamespot interview is at 12pm PST that is not an Hour from now.

The Jedi never tells us anything so when she speaks we have no idea what just happened

Ruzbeh

Banned
Smiles and Cries said:
Reggie's gamespot interview is at 12pm PST that is not an Hour from now.

The Jedi never tells us anything so when she speaks we have no idea what just happened
Fuck the interview, I'm talking about the E3 thing something release some info thing. ...Or am I misinformed? Oh My God. Something should happen in an hour from now or my head will explode.

I BELIEVE!

My co-worker and roommate was directed to this thread from outside sources and he now believes. This has gotten way out of hand. And it is awesome.

edit:

If Nintendo doesn't show some sort of teaser footage or the controller or *something* if only because of the mass hysteria online and the reaction to their press conference I'd say they're missing a great opportunity. Reggie should ride a horse with a sword coming out of his mouth and slay Sony and Microsoft dolls that faintly resemble demons and then Miyamoto can jump off the back and expose the world to the controller and Mario 128 footage. I don't know, something.

All I know is Nintendo fans are fucking insane.

God's Hand said:
I will pleasure Drinky in any way he chooses if this turns out to be real.

:lol's @ God's Hand

Not because of his comment, but because he was talking the most smack about X360 and PS3, acting like Rev would be some system from the gods. Haha, delusional as always.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
Ruzbeh said:
Fuck the interview, I'm talking about the E3 thing something release some info thing. ...Or am I misinformed? Oh My God. Something should happen in an hour from now or my head will explode.

I BELIEVE!

Finally a junior member worthy of being my child.

kablooey

Dracos said:
I think that any member of GAF that hasn't participated in this historical thread in some form or fashion should be permabanned.

I think that would be me. I want to believe, I really do! I've dusted off my old nbot fanboy uniform and everything for this! Drinky Crow shall eat crow! :D

Ruzbeh

Banned
I really really hope some info gets out. ANYTHING! PLEASE!

On the 17th Nintendo gave a disappointing conference. On the 18th a certain part of my computer blew up (the thing that gives power to mobo and harddrives and stuff) which I had to buy a replacement, so I'm on a crappy computer till the goods get delivered. And today, if I get another disappointment, my head will flippin explode. OR if the info is good, I will blow a HUGE load. Right here, right now.

So, I think we need a tally or something of believers in Thursdayton versus non-believers. The "owned" threads and quotes will extend the classic-ness of this already godly thread. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom