• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pestul

The only thing that I find strange is that the conference was bad enough that it should have provided enough satisfaction to Drinky for a little while.. Unless he's going in with the dagger, for the final kill. <-- most likely. :(

At least we know the system is coming at some point (if not demoed tomorrow).. or maybe it isn't. <cries in corner> Don't play with my emotions.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Amir0x said:
It must be said again - Revolution is part of a much bigger, global project from Nintendo. Thursdayton will show exactly what this means! All you people prepare thyselves!

You fool!

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Why is this lame excuse for a thread growing so quickly? So what if Nintendo is fucking up their future, discuss it in the right threads.

demi

amiongafwhoknowsoopsisaidtoomu.jpg

Cherubae

MoccaJava said:
It's unfortunate that GA has let its own mods pull shit like this on the forum.

It honestly doesn't seem like it's working too much though. Seems most people get this is merely a joke (plus subsequently playing along) and there is no reason a loser mod on GAF like Drinky would know anything.

Then again, if that many people believe in this, they deserve to have their hopes crushed like the retards they are.

:( perhaps you need a cookie....

HokieJoe

mattx5 said:
most people deserve to be lied to and dissapointed for actually having the nerve to buy into hype and speculation.

Don't be too hard on yourself mattx5. That applies for fanbois of all flags equally well. :)

DSFan1970

Determination game (software):
- Mario's Adventure (3d movement + small game)
- Wave Race:Feel the Stream
- NicGhts (SEGA)
- gRasp! (No matter what heaven brand-new manufacture longan game)
- NintendoBros. (communication facility, but must greatly randomly fights " SmashBros. " &#9633;&#9633;

In development game
- Metroid Nexus (RetroStudio)
- Angel Land Story:Icarus (CAPCOM)
- Super Mario Nexus (Mario128)
- Quartz &#32534;&#24180;&#21490; 2

Setanta

Mario's Adventure
- Wave Race:Feel the Stream
- NiGHTS (SEGA)
- gRasp!
- NintendoBros.( "SmashBros.") &#58725;

- Metroid Nexus (RetroStudio)
- Angel Land Story:Icarus (CAPCOM)
- Super Mario Nexus (Mario128)

Sounds too good to be true. lol That'll never happen.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
List was posted before some days ago now.

Just as a test...

jinx suggested revolution would be available to buy for $199 from tomorrow night.

ahem.

I don't have much time to post, I just thought I could give you a quick hint as to what's going down on Thursday. Let me just say, it'll definitely get a strong reaction from both Nintendo proponents and opponents as well. Here's a clue:

Goggles

You heard it here first!

StRaNgE

Banned
as cocky as Drinkey normally comes off , i gotta say he seems like a completley different person in this thread. If something happens or not, for one reason or another Drinky seems to be sincere at least in his answers. if it is the truth or not .

vesuvious

Banned
Amir0x said:
Please remember this post for tommorrow :)

Actually I am a huge Nintendo fan and would like nothing more than this "Thursdayton" to be true, but Nintendo has dashed my hopes so many times before that I am used to being disappointed by them.

Jimbob

Doc Holliday said:
Ok drinky, this is a sign that you must stop. Think of the children....its the about the children!

I was merely questioning how something this important has got out. I want to be rational about this, its the only way to keep yourself together lol

as cocky as Drinkey normally comes off , i gotta say he seems like a completley different person in this thread. If something happens or not, for one reason or another Drinky seems to be sincere at least in his answers. if it is the truth or not .

That's what I've been saying. I know Drinky pretty well and his trolling is *never* this dry. Just look at how he didn't gloat after the Nintendo Press Conference. The way he dealt with Johnny. He knew something then and he knows *somethings* happening tomorrow...

Dilbert

I can understand all the doubt, but as I said, Nintendo is watching...and the chance to shut up all of the critics and skeptics in a single blow would be just as important to Nintendo as the big reveal. They've taken a LOT of heat this generation, and had to put up with the "third place" talk even though they are clearly kicking the shit of Microsoft in Japan.

To give it a sports analogy: When you ask someone to recall their favorite games, do they ever mention the blowouts? As much as it might be nice to see your favorite basketball team win by 30 points, the ones which are truly memorable are the ones where they were down 15 points going into the fourth quarter, and manage to win on a crushing, last-second three-point shot. It's the DRAMA which makes it great.

So, when you think about it, wouldn't playing this off as a joke, as fodder for Sony/MS fanboys, be the PERFECT setup?

Bob White

That's what I've been saying. I know Drinky pretty well and his trolling is *never* this dry. Just look at how he didn't gloat after the Nintendo Press Conference. The way he dealt with Johnny. He knew something then and he knows *somethings* happening tomorrow...

You're absolutely correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom