• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tim Duncan announces birth of baby girl, Quill, named after Marvel character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channing Frye saying his WOW character's name was dookie drawers and them both saying AK's game went downhill because of WOW was hilarious.

klsmile.gif

I had AK on my fantasy team in 2007 and was wondering what the hell happened. His stats were 50% less in almost every category.

I'm asking if he joined the club.

Particularly since the latest chapter of this club started on this very podcast.

Well, he did get a t-shirt saying he was a 5x Flat Earth Champion and said the same on the podcast!!!

Also, it's not Quill only cause of Starlord ...his wife/gf is a writer so it's a nerdy name from both of them.

klsmile.gif

I had AK on my fantasy team in 2007 and was wondering what the hell happened. His stats were 50% less in almost every category.

I mean...not all wow addicts get a full back tatoo of their character.

wow_kirilenko_1.jpg

Also..

“When I played for CSKA and we had two days off I could spend 36 hours in a row playing World of Warcraft and ordering food from time to time” said Kirilenko in an interview with Sport-Express newspaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom