• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |G2.1| "Whatever The Fuck That Means"

I'm so sick of playing against stacked groups of +3 people almost every single match for the past week, can I get a single game where it's not down by +150 points?

I don't dare to turn on the game to be disappointed

I can only do that for so long before I get the itch. I love and hate this game. I love giant robots and the wall running but hate the god awful pilot balance and the garbage tier maps. Unfortunately, no other developers are doing what this game does :/

SMZC

I mostly play Attrition with some LTS thrown in from time to time but it has never come around.

Respawn really needs to fix this, or at least give us an update on what is going on with Glitch. They've created one of the best maps in the game, if not the best, but as of now it's almost impossible to even play it.

Figures that when I finally start losing my mind over a +20 loss streak, the game decides to throw me a pity victory with a match in progress up by 200 points

Edit: Then my ISP decides to throw me a +1500ms ping taze, JFC

JaMarco

Another night without Glitch 👍
316px-Pilot_vs_Pilot.PNG

I may just be annoyed that we still have to rely on the community for specific patch notes with each update, and having an ongoing issue like melee, and among other things, take a back seat. I believe a dev even went so far as to say it was fine... Anyway, I've stated before but I would like to see Respawn explain their changes. I would much rather have that than the Lets Play thing their doing.

Yeah... being able to commando lunge someone completely outside my FOV is completely fine

JaMarco

I don't know if the perfect wall hop to get to 50+ mph was an intended mechanic by the devs, but it f it is they need the make it easier to do. It's very hard to do it in the gantlet, nevermind in real games.

I don't know if the perfect wall hop to get to 50+ mph was an intended mechanic by the devs, but it f it is they need the make it easier to do. It's very hard to do it in the gantlet, nevermind in real games.

It is also irrelevant in real games. Not a big deal if you can't do it. You don't need to always go neckbreaking speed to succeed, normal slidehopping isn't that hard to grasp, way easier than TF1 bunnyhopping.

JaMarco

Why did they put the 1 attachment restriction on the threat scope? It's not even that good, and the restriction makes it useless. No one uses it.

Izuna

Banned
Threat Scope seeing through smoke was supposed to be super good for Bounty Hunt and etc.

but no one plays that mode so

I might try to play this. If I don't get Glitch tonight I'm like, super done.

bigJP

I don't think glitch exists or colony
I have yet to play both maps but that stupid sideways map keeps showing up!!!

Any idea why Respawn removed the minion meter from Attrition?

Minion Detector's never worked 100% in my experience, some matches it'd work just like it did in Titanfall 1, other times it only worked on the first wave of grunts or not show anything at all.

Izuna

Banned
Another night

another... yeah this Glitch map rotation is broken. Still not played it.

Any idea why Respawn removed the minion meter from Attrition?

And damn, marked for death is removed ��.

Because it was terrible implementation.

Multiple grunts looked like pilots on the radar, and you couldn't see it anyway because of the garbage flashes that they refuse to address.

VeeP

Another night

Multiple grunts looked like pilots on the radar, and you couldn't see it anyway because of the garbage flashes that they refuse to address.

I thought it was pretty obvious who were the pilots and who were grunts, but hopefully they bring it back with better implementation.

Another night

All you guys crying about glitch I don't think the map was designed for attrition. You guys should be playing CTF anyways it shows up in that play list a ton. I see it every time I play the game CTF,PVP,Live Fire all have glitch in the playlist. So they got all the best modes on the map 😛

VeeP

All you guys crying about glitch I don't think the map was designed for attrition. You guys should be playing CTF anyways it shows up in that play list a ton. I see it every time I play the game CTF,PVP,Live Fire all have glitch in the playlist. So they got all the best modes on the map 😛

I played the map in attrition last night. It played fine. For some reason I get Crash Site in attrition a lot tho, I'm wondering if it's just coincidence.

Played about 2 hours tonight and Glitch showed up for my last match :D It should come around more often! Its the best map and the Mastiff is incredible on it :D :D

Top Bottom