• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, oh wow!
Can't believe people found a way to play it.

Bsigg12

Xbox Cloud Compute isn't up right now. I just tried finding a match on the Xbox One and it said it was requesting a server from Xbox Cloud Compute but just hung there. Expected since it's prelaunch.

Lunaniem

Honestly, it's not really worth the trouble unless you want to play training all weekend since nobody's playing online.

Really just wanted to see if it could be done.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
The NA getting getting games on Tuesday and Eu getting games Thursday, has been happening for a long time.

This game according to Origin comes out on Friday. Though maybe that's just the UK getting extra screwed.

Also this is an online only game, mmo's don't pull this shit.

BraXzy

Don't risk losing your respect before you've even earned a new Generation, soldiers will pity you for being a crooked Pilot. Tampering with files kills Polar Bears, I saw it on a program once.

Ape

Banned
tumblr_ls704mudju1qbeo6co1_500.gif

What part of your body are you feeling it in?

2San

I thought we already knew that, or were there more rumors?
That was info from the beta build. Who knows if the official release has that many maps. Some might be unfinished, some might be future dlc, some might be canceled. I reckon the leaked amount is correct though, but we don't know for sure. Respawn/EA have been pretty hush hush about it, so I'm not sure what to think.

HelloMeow

That was info from the beta build. Who knows if the official release has that many maps. Some might be unfinished, some might be future dlc, some might be canceled. I reckon the leaked amount is correct though, but we don't know for sure. Respawn/EA have been pretty hush hush about it, so I'm not sure what to think.

The maps are all right there. You don't even have to dig.

44uEmQ4.png

I was joking. I am one of the folks who defend MP only titles all the time on GAF.

Yeah, I felt like a dolt for posting what I did after reading some more of your posts. But truthfully, what you posted sounded so much like actual "arguments" that I believed it was sincere. Some people...

Drake

All downloaded and ready to go. Does the game unlock at midnight Tuesday morning/Monday night? Or do we have to wait until 10 or 11 am?

Don't take this as anything official, but circumventing security measures probably isn't in your best interest :\

Getting a copy early, as Vince mentioned in a tweet yesterday, is different than mucking about with files.

Any chance we could delete the languages we don't need? I'd really love it the audio in this game didn't take up 35gb of my SSD :/

Nice, thanks.

Not that it matters. I played the beta and was very impressed. I would be picking this game up even if the embargo expired on day 3.

Stupid question about the PC version to anyone who knows.

I don't have much experience playing online on PC, so for a game like TitanFall that is Origin based:

1) how secure is it playing online? Is it same as if playing on a console in terms of security?
2) Is it EA/Respawn servers we'll be playing on and not custom servers?
3) Are there any security risks like hackings, etc. who can steal my personal info for example?
4) will I run into more players who are cheating?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom