• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
12999255885_86ec15df5d_o.png

kinggroin

Banned
I think that'd be fine, but I don't want to promise. Maybe back them up somewhere just to save yourself download-heartache if I turn out to be a dirty liar.

Online only, but we'll be adding the Private Match option sooner than later.

Amazing!

Will private have a slot minimum? I'd like to do 1 vs 1 as an option.

Bought the game today cause of your answer. Thanks!

Add me on XB1 for fun times = Guitaratomik

I'll probably be on late on EST. Girlfriend will be out of town one day next week so I expect to get to Gen 10 that day :p

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I miss the music it had playing in the background.

EDIT: progress on the second card has started (currently not in the voting pool)
12999248104_d75714bb50_o.png

Search has been temporarily disabled

Anyone is an easy target looking down the long barrel of their post history.

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
Anyone know if it has been said at what time it will be available digitally on Xbox One? Wondering if midnight PST or EST, or if it's something else entirely. Really wish I could stay up and get it at midnight, or else it will have to be a store pick up after work :(

Is there one for Titan Boxing or Ultimate Titan Fighting? Last Titan Standing. Fists Only. No Weapons. No Skills. No Auto Eject. Sounds like fun to me, but of course I've started drinking...

Submit it and there will be.
Search has been temporarily disabled

Anyone is an easy target looking down the long barrel of their post history.

You made the card. To the other people: I have plans for some of yours on other cards.
13000093244_e91664de62_o.png

One more dumb question about playing PC games online.

Let's say a hacker wants to hack others playing this (or other online games). Would they have to breach the actual servers to hack?

Would they be able to hack directly into someone else's PC while playing the game?

I know I'm a little paranoid about this but just want to be more educated about all this.

Shade360

Neo Member
Screw it..

Cancelled £27.99 game key from simplycdkeys... was checking my mail constantly (I know its not out till the 14th here)

Brought game and season pass for £28.35 from Origin (Mexico)

Game sitting waiting ready to preload..

Enjoy my weekend

fantasticblur

Neo Member
4 more days, the wait is atrocious.. Good thing I'm busy this weekend so I'm atleast a bit distracted.

Word. I finally pulled the trigger and bought a gaming laptop so I could play Titanfall.

Side note, I never understood how awesome PC gaming was. I was always a console guy. I'm blown away.

One more dumb question about playing PC games online.

Let's say a hacker wants to hack others playing this (or other online games). Would they have to breach the actual servers to hack?

Would they be able to hack directly into someone else's PC while playing the game?

I know I'm a little paranoid about this but just want to be more educated about all this.
No one is going to be able to hack into your PC because you played Titanfall. You are more at risk browsing the Internet every day.

pelican

WTB best VPN to unlock Origin version on the US release.

Can't be arsed waiting till it officially launches on Friday in the UK.

p.s. Don't really want to pay for VPN ;p

Ferny

Added a couple people on here who put their Origin names out there. If anyone wants to add me feel free: DrizzyFern

BraXzy

Flying out to Austin tomorrow as part of my ARG competition win in preparation for the Titanfall event on Monday. I cannot wait!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom