• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first game to make me move my PC into the living room. These next couple of days are going to be difficult. Distracting myself with actual work work... on the weekend... nothing makes sense anymore.

legacyzero

Banned
I feel this needs to be shared again. LOL

ixt18FO2mqwUd.gif

RdN

Someone who already has the game, could you please tell me if there are South American servers available?

Mdk7

Based on my fanart, i just uploaded this on Qwertee... hopefully it won't be rejected.
BiO_4qTCcAAE7OK.png

In case it gets approved, i will need your votes my fellow Gaffers (and Titanfall friends)! :D

Mdk7

I want that shirt....
LOL, thanks for the feedback dude!
In case Qwertee approves the design in the next 48hrs, i'll spam the voting section here if mods let me... So that you might be able to wear that, sooner or later. :D

Again, thanks for the appreciation!

2San

Why is it asking for a bad time? If people are content with what they see, let them. Game looks just fine for many of us. Beta ran beautifully and it in no way detracted from the goal that was at hand. This hyperbole needs to just die on this thread.
I am content with what I see as well, but the game does look like an okish last gen title.

I think it ran good as well, but we are talking about visuals here.

Sails

Banned
A few posts ago someone said they ordered and already got their key, but it was a picture someone took of the code on a piece of paper. Right.

I actually took advantage of this deal around beta and received my code from them today. It was a picture of the code and it worked, I'm preloaded and ready to go. US as well.

Jarmel

Banned
Yes you can go into the water on Smuggler. Water is extremely low though, so no Pacific Rim moments.

Also nobody goes into that area, ever.

Rnr1224

im able to search for servers but after about 6 messages of "no servers found" it says "initializing" and has stayed there since. anything i may have missed when doing the titanfallearly.exe method?

Preloading done. Now the long wait begins. After it was announced to be Xbox only console-wise I was resigned to not being able to play it but the PC beta was way too much fun to pass up.

Unlocks at 9pm on Monday? Oh, this is good.

Wah! My CE isn't coming until Tuesday. :( I pre-ordered it on Origin, preloaded it, and then canceled it, so I'll be able to get up and going pretty quick once I get back from work on Tuesday. Going to be a very long work day...

T.O.P

Banned
The other thread is amazing

Never saw that many people getting so worked up against a game they don't even care about

Never saw that many people getting so worked up against a game they don't even care about

Some people just want to see something fail sadly.

I am too ready for this game! It has been since halo ce & Gears 1 that I had such excitement for a new shooter =)

T.O.P

Banned
Some people just want to see something fail sadly.

I am too ready for this game! It has been since halo ce & Gears 1 that I had such excitement for a new shooter =)

*brofist*

feels like it's christmas in 5 days :D

(and i keep forgetting about DkS2 too lol)

The fact that so many people hate on Titanfall because they won't be able to play it on their system of choice is simply pathetic. Really saddens me how so many people are holding a grudge against Titanfall/Respawn because Microsoft was smart and scooped this game up.

Is it GIF posting time again?

OptimalAmbitiousIberianmole.gif

I feel this needs to be shared again. LOL

ixt18FO2mqwUd.gif
Would love to know the settings used for creating this. It's slightly bigger, higher quality though shorter, and takes half the file size.

Based on my fanart, i just uploaded this on Qwertee... hopefully it won't be rejected.
BiO_4qTCcAAE7OK.png

In case it gets approved, i will need your votes my fellow Gaffers (and Titanfall friends)! :D
Reminds me, I got to see about buying the poster of this.

RE_Player

I'm debating getting Titanfall. It would run so well on my PC but I want to play with a controller and am worried I'm going to get destroyed by mouse and keyboard players.

P. Fembot

Banned
My body is so ready!

I hope the shocking pings in Australia don't ruin it.

The beta was ok at 150ms ping, but who knows what it will be like for realz.

Ferny

I'm debating getting Titanfall. It would run so well on my PC but I want to play with a controller and am worried I'm going to get destroyed by mouse and keyboard players.

You won't. I played with a controller the whole beta period and did very well.

A lot of people seemed to do well with the 360 controller during beta. Of course a skilled player with a mouse and keyboard is going to be more precise.

RE_Player

Thanks for the quick responses. I'm still going to think about it but leaning towards yes. Probably going to pick up a boxed copy as I still do like getting the occasional physical PC release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom