• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwm0nkey

Guys, guys.....zip lines

ibuz4K8fCMnvzw.gif

TechnicPuppet

Nothing! I said nothing!
I don't really care what people have to say about the game for the most part. I've played it, I know it's fun, and I'll enjoy many hours with it. I just hope that all of us Titanfall fans in this thread are mature enough to handle middling or negative reviews with grace and not get mad at someone else's opinion. That's all I can really ask for.

I don't care either. Expecting 6-8s mostly, with the odd 9.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I don't care either. Expecting 6-8s mostly, with the odd 9.

Nah, I'd be really surprised to see anything lower than 8 with most reviews averaging around 9. The pre-release impressions of journalists have just been too positive for anything else.

TechnicPuppet

Nothing! I said nothing!
Nah, I'd be really surprised to see anything lower than 8 with most reviews averaging around 9. The pre-release impressions of journalists have just been too positive for anything else.

The game just seems to generate so much hate. Thinking some reviewers might subconsciously let that creep into their reviews.

I think 8's. Would be 9's but you're going to get reviewers complaining about no single player story.

I'm fine with reviewers saying they would have liked to see that included but if they take off for that then it's a mistake. They would be taking points off for a mode that was never going to be there. It would be the same if reviewers penalize Infamous for not having MP even though it wasn't made to have one. Just my opinion.

dunno if I should keep my release day amazon order of use $15 promo code at newegg then get $10 gift card but get the game on Wednesday/Thursday

hmmm

I'll probably stay away from the gaming section of GAF starting tomorrow. It's better for my health and I'm not going to let them get myself banned. So find me on Origin: CostanzatheMage

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment
Man really bummed about EA's decision with not releasing the game here anymore. Hope someone locally buys the game via some vpn goodies and checks if there is any region blocking going on with the game itself.

The game does no region check or blocking.

Jito

Banned
So played a few games now, living up to the hype for me, all the maps have been great so far. Only annoying thing at the moment is high ranked stacked teams already, been against a few players with the wall hack shotgun combo which is annoying.

wotta

I think the game will average around 80-85 on Metacritic, though can see sites like polygon and ign giving it high marks the way they've been hyping it up.

Early scores will likely be high from mainstream and they'll average out over time to my predicted score.

I think most reviewers are professional enough to judge the game on what it is, though from what those playing early are saying, it may be marked down on the multiplayer campaign and the graphics.

I think the game will average around 80-85 on Metacritic, though can see sites like polygon and ign giving it high marks the way they've been hyping it up.

Early scores will likely be high from mainstream and they'll average out over time to my predicted score.

I think most reviewers are professional enough to judge the game on what it is, though from what those playing early are saying, it maybe ve marked down on the multiplayer campaign and the graphics.

image.php

For sure there is going to be a big divide on the gunplay.

Low TTK + extremely low recoil

I happen to like it despite being a regular Battlefield player that likes the gunplay.

Sioen

I think most reviewers are professional enough to judge the game on what it is, though from what those playing early are saying, it may be marked down on the multiplayer campaign and the graphics.
Are you even getting this game dude?

bidguy

Banned

IY9QlAD.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I wish the Titan's AIs had personalities.

stufte

More like 84, if it can get even that high. You can't get 94 with graphics like that.

Lol. Ok.

Just think of how much higher than a 90 on metacritic Super meat boy could have received! I mean, it doesn't even have real time lighting... and look at those textures!

SuperMeatBoy-boss.jpg

/end_sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom