• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nillapuddin

Is there a particularly good reason why the digital copy is not available at everyone's regional equivalent of midnight?

I don't understand why I, (EST) am being punished by 3 hours for going digital...

?

HelloMeow

More like, oh fuck, wall jump to zip line, scream FREEDOOOMMM

(Happened to me today, didn't record it though :()

FREEDOOOO-

irk8OWCNlkxw5.gif

Mechazawa

Has anyone been able to successfully force vsync?

The in game vsync is still busted, but I can't even force adaptive vsync through my drivers. It just straight up doesn't work.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I asked a microsoft store rep here at the vip line in Austin and they're not selling the game at the lauch party, lolwut

lem0n

So, it's probably too early to tell, but have the people playing early given their opinions on the new maps? Are they all pretty great? Or is there a select few people will be voting for? To me, maps make the game.

Edit: Great minds think alike, eh? lol^

Jito

Banned
Ooo baby, just finished the training, hopefully I can get a full lobby on PC. Join in if anyone else is online, my tag is MrStabby6.

REV 09

So, it's probably too early to tell, but have the people playing early given their opinions on the new maps? Are they all pretty great? Or is there a select few people will be voting for? To me, maps make the game.

Edit: Great minds think alike, eh? lol^
I don't think you can vote on the next map.

I've only played a few, but Demeter, Training Ground, and Rise were good. I didn't care for Nexus.

lem0n

I don't think you can vote on the next map.

I've only played a few, but Demeter, Training Ground, and Rise were good. I didn't care for Nexus.
Oh, didn't realize there was no voting. Is my CoD showing? Lol. That's good to hear, though- it'll keep the rotation fresh hopefully.

Also, is that most recent stream down for anyone else?

Edit: I see, fixing the res. I'll keep the tab open then :D

Biggzy

Why oh why does this have to release on Friday here in the UK. The only silver lining is that I will have all weekend to play it I guess.

ChuckNyce

Do you have any standouts from the maps you've played so far?

Most of the maps I've only played once or maybe twice, but I like the look of boneyard and overlook. They have a cool look with Boneyard looking like...well...a giant boneyard with hulking dinosaur fossils and stuff. Ive mentioned before but Overlook has a Jurassic Park vibe to me that I dig.Those are my current standouts but I honestly like all that I've played. Worst would probably be Training Ground because there's nothing real special about it, still fun though.

Most of the maps I've only played once or maybe twice, but I like the look of boneyard and overlook. They have a cool look with Boneyard looking like...well...a giant boneyard with hulking dinosaur fossils and stuff. Ive mentioned before but Overlook has a Jurassic Park vibe to me that I dig.Those are my current standouts but I honestly like all that I've played. Worst would probably be Training Ground because there's nothing real special about it, still fun though.

Yeah, Boneyard looks great from what I've seen of it. The lighting and everything makes it really stand out to me. Thanks for your input, nice to see you've enjoyed them all so far.

Yeah they are all great, would put this right next to Halo 2 when it comes to map quality

I wouldn't say that, maps aren't that important here as there are no weapon placements so balance/map control is negated, plus with the bots it's hard to say how well the gameplay actually flows in this game.

Animator

Yeah they are all great, would put this right next to Halo 2 when it comes to map quality

Yea it is the rare game I don't go "oh great, it's this crappy map again..." with any map. I have yet to play training day map though, heard that one is pretty boring compared to the rest.

wwm0nkey

C'mon, son.

I honestly can't complain about any of these maps. They all have a different flow to them and none are bad at all, its weird to say that because of how many shit maps most FPS games have now a days

Training Day is my personal favorite so far and Lagoon is pretty nice too with the ziplines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom