• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogdud

Also I've bought the game on PC, I didn't do that because I hate it.

No, I'm guessing you bought it so you have an excuse to bitch about it when it does get released.

Next will be "I paid $59 for this?! I paid my $59, and I'm entitled to... (fill in blank)."

Wf2V07y.jpg

:(

I miss

MhwWFXu.jpg

Give it a month. At least I hope.

Max playable (60fps) settings for me:

Very High Textures
High everything else
1920x1080
No AA
16X AF

And even still i get stuttering :-/

I'm hoping the drivers customized for Titanfall fixes these issues.

I also have to believe that there is a chance that using the beta executable could be a cause. After all, they likely made some fixes between beta -> final in the exe. Maybe some of these are fixed. Won't have long to find out.

And now I get to see how good Origin support is.

Tried to buy through the Origin client, failed twice.

Bought code on Amazon, activated no problem.

5 minutes later... order was completed on Origin. Argh.

Hopefully I can get the Origin client order removed without locking me out... wish me luck!

Freki

I also have to believe that there is a chance that using the beta executable could be a cause. After all, they likely made some fixes between beta -> final in the exe. Maybe some of these are fixed. Won't have long to find out.
This isn't the beta exe - it's the retail one with the activation check removed.

tehbible

obviously this game will get killer reviews due to the sheer marketing dollars spent on this game.

we all know a lot of game review sites collude with game publishers so they give them inflated scores.

and people trust metacritic.com ?

lol...

Mrbob

Speaking of drivers, shouldn't we expect a Nvidia driver update by tomorrow for TitanFall?

Jito

Banned
This game could have really done with mercenary playlist and team shuffling between matches, so many games I've joined and one team is just steam rolling all game. Not won one match yet.

Delt31

anyone know what the settings are on xbox one? I know the resolution is 790 but what are the textures, etc compared to pc? Is it 790 and ultra everything else?

Simonnnnn

I'm picking up the Xbox One bundle, but part of me wants to pick up a physical copy, I'm in the UK by the way, Is it worth picking up a physical copy and selling the code on eBay or here for £38-£40 or what?

wotta

No, I'm guessing you bought it so you have an excuse to bitch about it when it does get released.

Next will be "I paid $59 for this?! I paid my $59, and I'm entitled to... (fill in blank)."

I'm a grown up, I value money, especially since I have three kids to feed. Also I'm not that sad.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
My buddy posted this video of the campaign. That opening straight d-day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTNgnnNzejU&list=UU7eWW0u_hHamrq5OE5a-QhA

That was awesome. People talking shit about mp campaign are funny after watching that. I actually like how you're not the main character. You're simply taking part in a battle larger than you. Also makes sense so that they can continue the narrative even if you lose.

That said. That makes me really want a SP campaign, but I also love that I can get story with my MP instead of slogging through SP first like I always do.

TechnicPuppet

Nothing! I said nothing!
I'm picking up the Xbox One bundle, but part of me wants to pick up a physical copy, I'm in the UK by the way, Is it worth picking up a physical copy and selling the code on eBay or here for £38-£40 or what?

I said this so someone else the other day, I think this game will work great as a digital game.

You will have no problem selling the code though on ebay if you want to go down that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom